• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Finally Famous is that album for me. It's just easy listening for whenever, and the variety of songs on there is just excellent. Shame Big Sean doesn't like this album at all and Hall of Fame won't be the same. I don't know how to fill in this lane now that he's moving away from it.

Finally Famous was my summer album as well I get it, higher,so much more and celebrity with the windows down blasting out the trunk >>>>>

about to go on a digital music splurge anything I need that has been released that I can't miss out on?

Not copped much this year been catching up from last year.

codhand

Hey! That's good constructive criticism! I was trying to be nice!

Let me know when you stop taking advice from yes men!

it's not that you dont occasionally make a decent point in the same way that the sun shines on a dogs ass every now and again, but really i think you got it twisted, there are no yes men, it's just me and some friends creating in our free time,

you like to destroy, that's cool, i get it. but the truth is you dont create anything, you just criticize, so while i may agree with you from time to time, i still think youre a herb.

in fact most people here do

you like to say ridiculous things to get responses, much like a child that isn't shown love, we all know that what you are really doing is crying out for help

so here's some constructive criticism for you; i'm sorry that your younger-brother-swag routine isnt more of a hit, maybe change it up, i like humor, but youre not funny, and mostly annoying, bordering on obnoxious. i think you should talk about things you do like, rather than constantly shitting on things, it's toothless and boring

CRS

got czarface off the album list so far.

edit - and the hark joint

Also, get this classic.

stoney-jackson.jpg

Strong Arm Steady - In Search of Stoney Jackson

HiResDes

SAS is the shit. I didn't know we were going back far, well shit Roc Marciano's Marcberg and Skyzoo's Live From The Tape Deck are also essential.

DominoKid

Rick Ross - National Champs (prod by The Renegades)

I think Rick Ross likes basketball...

sn: i'm a bit amused that he got bullied into apologizing over that rape line. not that i condone it. i just love how it seemed like everybody decided this was the most heinous shit they've ever heard from a rapper. in a roundabout way that kinda means folks accept all the other bad shit he raps about.

codhand

hey, i enjoyed this quite a bit, that beat was some nice off the beat coldvein type shit,

cool man, thanks, i was posting here a lot during the creation of the album so you guys played no small part in helping

i respect your taste in music too, so it means a lot.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Driving 2 hours out of the city in the sunshine, windows down, sunroof open with this bumping made my month.

Nate was so fucking good at what he did. Some classics in there, even a couple I didnt know about. Really enjoyed this mix, good shit Ace.

Thank you man

Might not seem like it but put a lot into making it

Been awhile since I was seriously drained after a mix

It's good shit. Kinda spoiled by the fact that the weather is shitty out here, would've been perfect with the sun out.
Nate made it stop raining where I am at

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm gunna try your Nate dogg mix at a house party tomorrow night at least in the beginning, hopefully keep things chill. I'm expecting good things.

Rick Ross - National Champs (prod by The Renegades)

I think Rick Ross likes basketball...

sn: i'm a bit amused that he got bullied into apologizing over that rape line. not that i condone it. i just love how it seemed like everybody decided this was the most heinous shit they've ever heard from a rapper. in a roundabout way that kinda means folks accept all the other bad shit he raps about.
Yea, I agree, plus dude sounds so full of shit when he apologized or he made himself sound like an idiot

Esch

Banned
I've never been to a BBQ except for my redneck family's. I want a real BBQ.

Throw your own!

Whats wrong with a redneck barbecue btw? rednecks barbecue better than anyone else. except old black people with beards.

cool man, thanks, i was posting here a lot during the creation of the album so you guys played no small part in helping

i respect your taste in music too, so it means a lot.
Yeah i'll definitely cop the album, what cartoons were used in the video btw? Shit was creepy (in a good way?)

HiResDes

codhand that shit was legit, love the understated delivery.

...Yo for real though, does anything have a chance against Old?

HiResDes

Lefse Records presents: MITSUDA: A Tribute to Yasunori Mitsuda, featuring new beats from Ryan Hemsorth, Friendzone, KeyboardKid206, .L.W.H., Julian Wass, and more! The album is available for free digital download.

....Also can't wait to hear that Cannibal Ox

DominoKid

"Rocko’s “U.O.E.N.O.” is one of the hottest records out right now and it may be getting a bit hotter. Word has it that the Childish Major-produced track is receiving the remix treatment with verses from Kendrick Lamar and Kanye. Nothing has been confirmed yet, but it certainly isn’t far-fetched.

Kendrick recently expressed his love for the track (and possibly lyrics from his verse) via Twitter, while Rocko took to Twitter last night to allude that something is coming. Stay tuned."

dropping on Monday apparently.

cdyhybrid

Lefse Records presents: MITSUDA: A Tribute to Yasunori Mitsuda, featuring new beats from Ryan Hemsorth, Friendzone, KeyboardKid206, .L.W.H., Julian Wass, and more! The album is available for free digital download.

....Also can't wait to hear that Cannibal Ox

Yup, a few pages back. Really liked it. But I'm a sucker for that kinda thing.

So he picks them and Drake serves them to Jay-Z

/dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom