• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised Bill Cosmiq hasn't done anything with Roc Mars considering they're on the same label. Speaking of which

Roc Marciano Named VP Of A&R At Man Bites Dog Records

Roc Marciano will be a part-owner and adviser in the label with releases by Copywrite, MHz, Eddie B & Harry Fraud and Esoteric.

Long Island, New York emcee/producer Roc Marciano can now add record executive to his resume. The Hempstead native will now assume the role of VP of A&R at Virginia-based Man Bites Dog Records. The label roster includes Copywrite, Eddie B, and Diggaz With Attitude. Additionally, Roc is planning to release his third solo album, Marci Beaucoup later this year on the indie label.

"I know fans are really excited about that project," said label CEO Ryan about Marci Beaucoup, "and for good reason, too. What I've heard so far is next level." In his new role, Marciano, who has guested on a number of previous Man Bites Dog [Records] albums, will also continue to be featured on label releases. "You can count on some very dope guest spots from Roc on some of our newer projects coming out."

He continued, "I think having Roc as an owner and an adviser to the label is a smart investment for both brands," explained R.M.L. "He is very savvy with how he brands himself, and that's something we can really learn from."

A former Busta Rhymes protege and member of Flipmode Squad, Roc released Marcberg in 2010 and Reloaded in 2012. The latter was co-executive produced by Alchemist.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...ano-named-vp-of-a-r-at-man-bites-dog-records-

makin' moves

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Ace, that nate dogg mix is good. I'm probably only saying this because im drunk as fuck, but the only issue I have with it is I've always liked upbeat nasty aint no fun nate more than the low key chill nate. Nate Dogg was the fucking man RIP, and I love his distincitive voice, but Inever thought he had the vocal range to pull off some of the stuff he tried. But I know thats sacrilege, so I apoliogize to gaf hop already.

edit:lol drunkenly airing my shit out, pathetic.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
"Rocko’s “U.O.E.N.O.” is one of the hottest records out right now and it may be getting a bit hotter. Word has it that the Childish Major-produced track is receiving the remix treatment with verses from Kendrick Lamar and Kanye. Nothing has been confirmed yet, but it certainly isn’t far-fetched.

Kendrick recently expressed his love for the track (and possibly lyrics from his verse) via Twitter, while Rocko took to Twitter last night to allude that something is coming. Stay tuned."

dropping on Monday apparently.

I wonder if this will be delayed because of the controversy. Actually.....I wonder if Ross' verse was completely removed and Kendrick and Kanye's takes it's place.

Detox

thanks homie

Cool, thanks again. The footage was all taken from Soviet propaganda videos against US capitalism....I can try to get more specifics from my friend. Some of them are really cool.
I would love to see a list, currently studying soviet culture and we don't have much material on cartoons.

Never thought I'd see the day.

296010023-1.jpg

Cannibal Ox - Gotham

This is that shit I've been needing in my life.
Does this mean an album is coming soon?

one of the illest since Magic Jackson
no disrespect, but metaphors will keep me out the projects

Ghost Deini never gets old, especially the OG version

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Big Sean - Switch Up (feat. Common)

whoa dere.
com sounding like the old dude in the club.
i sorta fucks w/ it.
This is okay. Common murked it tho.

"Rocko’s “U.O.E.N.O.” is one of the hottest records out right now and it may be getting a bit hotter. Word has it that the Childish Major-produced track is receiving the remix treatment with verses from Kendrick Lamar and Kanye. Nothing has been confirmed yet, but it certainly isn’t far-fetched.

Kendrick recently expressed his love for the track (and possibly lyrics from his verse) via Twitter, while Rocko took to Twitter last night to allude that something is coming. Stay tuned."

dropping on Monday apparently.
Uh.. who and what?

Linkhero1

I apologize for always dropping and asking for music but I'm going on a four hour trip and I need songs like Bandz A Make Her Dance and I'm Different. I'm trying to annoy the people with me but at least enjoy the song myself.

Kwixotik

I apologize for always dropping and asking for music but I'm going on a four hour trip and I need songs like Bandz A Make Her Dance and I'm Different. I'm trying to annoy the people with me but at least enjoy the song myself.

That reminds me. I was meaning to ask is Blue Dream & Lean actually a good tape? I mentioned I was thinking about listening to it to a few friends who like Juicy J and they said it sucks.

cdyhybrid

http://www.acemixes.com/Mixes/ignorant37.mp3
http://www.acemixes.com/Mixes/ignorant36.mp3
http://www.acemixes.com/Mixes/ignorant35.mp3
http://www.acemixes.com/Mixes/ignorant34.mp3

Haven't tested the links to see if they actually work but they should

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Gunwalk - Lil Wayne
Yay Yay - ScHoolboy Q
Last Day - Joe Budden ft. Juicy J & Lloyd Banks
R.I.P. - Young Jeezy (and it's Remix which IMO is better)

Linkhero1

I was looking for specific songs so I wouldn't have to skip songs I wasn't feeling, but thanks.

Gunwalk - Lil Wayne
Yay Yay - ScHoolboy Q
Last Day - Joe Budden ft. Juicy J & Lloyd Banks
R.I.P. - Young Jeezy (and it's Remix which IMO is better)

Thank you. Will check these out.

cacophony

are there any guys that think what he said was bad? its just hardcore feminists finding shit to be upset at

the weeknd makes a career talking about date rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom