• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

macklemore really is gaf hop goat,

75016272.gif

Yo, I checked out that Witchdoctor album you posted back few days ago. Shit was hot! going to check out Cool Breeze tomorrow

Hah, dope. Yeah, I was pretty much a Dungeon Family stan back in the late 90's, so all those albums from that time period are etched in my memory.

Emailed verses is part of the reason so much rap sucked and had no direction in the early 2000s IMO. Now we're seeing more people getting studio time in together but there's still a lot of copy/paste verse shit going on.

That's why I'm not confident about a new Wu album. Everybody is doing their own thing, half the members are lazy, etc which is a bad mix.

That's why I'm not confident about a new Wu album. Everybody is doing their own thing, half the members are lazy, etc which is a bad mix.

Exactly. I remember RZA saying him and GZA would only record in person for LS2.

Dont see that happening on this one. Gonna be a 8 Diagrams situation over agian (I liked it)
But members gonna be salty afterwards. Like the whole Ghost not on the ODB track.

Everyone in the studio just makes better music

that witchdoctor is a classic, way better than cool breeze's album
second goodie album is insane
Been awhile since I listened to Still Standing, but I recall not enjoying it too much. Maybe I will relisten to it tonight. I recall missing the raw feeling their first album had.

The worst thing about that dick pic is Banks' hair. It's really sad how so many black chicks don't take care of their real hair, shit pisses me off actually. She'll pretty much be bald in 20 years due to her scalp being all fucked up thanks to weave tracks. Why can't these girls go natural, grow their hair out, etc.

I always shake my head at pool scenes in rap videos where all the black chicks are dancing to the side of the pool while the white chicks are inside the water. It burns my soul.

Detox

I'm hopeful for the new Wu, ghost said this one had to done right and he wouldn't do it if it wasn't. He seemed to care a lot about them getting together and making sure it doesn't end up like the other 'group' efforts.

Weren't most of them in the studio for 8 Diagrams? I know Rae and Ghost weren't there for much of it, but everyone else was. That was more a case of bad production. It starts off great with Campfire but falls apart after that.

Someone on The Coli said one of RZA's engineers found a bunch of beats from the Forever sessions tho, that could be very dope.

RZA being RZA he wont release the good stuff. Im sure theres a vault full of dope beats that will never see the light of day. Shit like State of Grace, he held onto that for a while.

The album will be dope if RZA doesnt produce all the beats. Get the people who did shit for Iron Fists and the rest of the Wu elements like 4th Disciple and True Master.

Shit get Frank Dukes, dude nailed his songs on the OST.

Once RZA oversees the whole thing with a few beats and not them all it will be good.

HiResDes

I'm going to a bar to see a shitty band and pretty girls, will report back with what they have on tap. Plead the 5th is too damn good though, but this is coming from a Russian Imperial Stout addict.

thabiz

hes going to go home with a cougar, who will question his sexuality. pass out, and wake up with a mystery gay guy in the bed.

Esch

Banned
Cmon brehs. Let's be real. Homosexual encounter? Nah, Des isnt about that life, at least all the way. Now if you were gonna say transsexual encounter, that might be a possibility. But I would say probably not. If Des' life was Jeopardy, Transsexual Encounter for 100 would be a daily double.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Cmon brehs. Let's be real. Homosexual encounter? Nah, Des isnt about that life, at least all the way. Now if you were gonna say transsexual encounter, that might be a possibility. But I would say probably not. If Des' life was Jeopardy, Transsexual Encounter for 100 would be a daily double.

It's not that he is about that life just that someone will try to make him about that life

Esch

Banned
Not really, she just pops shit off and then gets sonned by someone posting some grimey stupid shit she did earlier. it is entertaining to watch her self-destruct though, you think she'd learn her lesson

CRS

Not really, she just pops shit off and then gets sonned by someone posting some grimey stupid shit she did earlier. it is entertaining to watch her self-destruct though, you think she'd learn her lesson

She's self-aware of her destruction too which I find sad and odd.

HiResDes

TSopn1F.jpg
qSi1kd3.jpg
qnWZIwQ.jpg
uWfTs0r.jpg
Jh7E8q3.jpg

....Can't believe I got all but two of these from the thrift store and the total haul was around ten bucks. They were going to throw these out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom