• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Every one of these aside from Q's has been garbage, and I don't even think Q's was that good; Lots of mumbo jumbo fill in the blanks bullshit.

Trinidad didn't even try, though.

too many of these so called freshmen are already established and have nothing to prove in a freestyle for XXL. XXL should have found these guys a year or two ago.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Cam'ron ft. Lil Wayne - Love To A Diplomat.

RIP Dipset

yo that Statik track is INSANE! Also more animated cover art:

Statik_BirdsEYEAnimated.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I like a lot of songs off of Indicud, but I can't recommend it to anyone or say in good conscience that it's good. It's a step in the right direction from WZRD, but I just don't want MotM3 anymore. If you like MotM1 or 2 you'll find a few good songs on it though.

The old CuDi is gone and not really interested in putting much feeling into his songs anymore. I just think the guidance and direction he had before isn't there anymore, especially after he started burning bridges and cutting ties in attempt to prove something he never needed to.

Cudder

I like a lot of songs off of Indicud, but I can't recommend it to anyone or say in good conscience that it's good. It's a step in the right direction from WZRD, but I just don't want MotM3 anymore. If you like MotM1 or 2 you'll find a few good songs on it though.

The old CuDi is gone and not really interested in putting much feeling into his songs anymore. I just think the guidance and direction he had before isn't there anymore, especially after he started burning bridges and cutting ties in attempt to prove something he never needed to.
Pretty much how I feel about it. The album is so directionless its mind boggling. The album doesn't flow, the transitions are so bad, and the generally bad production doesn't help any.

Im also fairly certain I don't like ANY verses from cudi at all on this whole thing. His "flow" is non existent, even by cudi standards and he literally has zero memorables on the whole album. Some of the choruses are okay though.

Tracks I like:
Just what I am
King wizard
Immortal
Red Eye
Beez
Brothers
Cold BloodedBlooded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom