• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wtf Enzo and Peter...
You probably didn't make it past the Kanye verse. Just plug your ears until that real shit drops.

sean-paul-like-glue-o.gif

^ tragically one of the few sean paul video gifs on the internet

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
haha
a star that shines twice as bright, burns for half as long
When Legalize It dropped I really thought Sean Paul was ready to take the world by storm again like Pitbull is.

Get Busy is GOAT video contender, back when videos actually gave you a vibe. STOP BANGIN ON DA DAMN FURNACE

I cant tell if you think I dont like Kanye, or he has a wack verse.

Very hard to appreciate BBQ music when its still rainy and cold here.
I'm not fond of the Ye verses overall, but the D'Banj bits don't get stuck in your head?

I ain't even bout that BBQ life right now but it's jammin'

Fuck Esch, him and his elite food game always make me crazy hungry

I cant take Charlie Hammy seriously after he got his chin checked by that girl.

What the fuck is he talking about in that video lol

"Its me versus Viacom in here. Imma throw SEGA in this"

HiResDes

Song of the Year contenders:

Big K.R.I.T. - Only One
Big K.R.I.T. - Multi Til the Sun Die
Larry Fisherman - Confessions of a Cash Register (feat. Prodigy)
Deniro Ferrar - Snitches
Dessa - Warsaw
The Doppelgangaz - Hark Back
Ethelwulf - Kurokumo
Eddie B - Born to Win

Thelonius King? C'mon son shit is too fire!

Esch

Banned

Mental illness aint that funny to me really though, although the sonic bit does kill me everytime. Dude just needs help. If there is a rapper in the game that I'd put money on committing that, it's this guy. Sad shit.

"just looking at your rings, I know you're prepared to talk about this" lmao

Also my food game isnt elite, i make some delicious food no lie but my presentation and fine tuning of flavors is still pretty raw. If theres someone in the gaf hop food game you need to be jelly of its K. Jack, pretty sure he went to culinary school.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"Like could you imagine Sonic having a kid and what that would do the overall equilibrium of the universe on top of the fact Sonic is alien and if like an alien gives birth like what it can do."

It really is half this is amusing and half damn yeah mental illness is no joke.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
What part of Germany you headin to? And yeah its gonna be one hell of a weather adjustment for you lol

Stuttgart. I've lived in Maine and NY. I've been told it's comparable. Not going to lie, being in SoCal makes a dude all sensitive and shit. Now a stiff wind blows and I'm thinking of changing the shorts for pants!

Mental illness aint that funny to me really though, although the sonic bit does kill me everytime. Dude just needs help. If there is a rapper in the game that I'd put money on committing that, it's this guy. Sad shit.

Also my food game isnt elite, i make some delicious food no lie but my presentation and fine tuning of flavors is still pretty raw. If theres someone in the gaf hop food game you need to be jelly of its K. Jack, pretty sure he went to culinary school.

K.Jack and I went to the same culinary school. Heh. I'm out the industry now though

Stuttgart. I've lived in Maine and NY. I've been told it's comparable. Not going to lie, being in SoCal makes a dude all sensitive and shit. Now a stiff wind blows and I'm thinking of changing the shorts for pants!

NY is probably the closest to Germanys weather. Cold winters and warm summers, nothing too extreme either side though.

Man, it's hard not to laugh though when dude just randomly mentions Sonic haha. The entire interview is just like WTF. You ever watch that KRS One video where dude is talking about 9/11 then somehow talks about battling rappers, it was the most amazing thing ever and the scenery was the best part too

Esch

Banned
my favorite thing about these interviews is how charles tries to illustrate this overarching red tape filled illuminati rap industry where he's some sort of heavyweight prospect but is just too real for them or some shyt

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man, you got the rappers talking crazy video classics on LOCK right now haha

It reminds me of soca music or something. I really like it, definitely one of them summer BBQ jams
Soca is exactly what I was thinking of when it came to the song but the genre didn't come to mind.

Maybe would have aided my GIF search.

Esch

Banned
BTW, That is definitely Disco in that TDE video not Esch. After Disco telling his recent stories I'm sure that's how he is lol
enzo is like that white guy that tells you 'dude you look just like that (your race here) guy i know' except hes my race smh

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I know y'all been fiending for this more than y'all have for the new Mac Miller to drop. The latest in the ongoing, most controversial news item in all of hip hop in the past year.

At last, after following in the footsteps of other currently relevant hip-hop figures such as Styles P and Lord Jamar, now Freekey Zekey weighs in on how he feels about Kanye's skirt and A$AP Rocky's dress. I love these videos because of their reactions which are so critical in nature and how far each of them to call that shit wack while keeping it political.

Son is wearing a pink hat and said "duranjo."

enzo is like that white guy that tells you 'dude you look just like that (your race here) guy i know' except hes my race smh
Nah, everyone else knows Q is the truth while he pours that mustard ether on a single brown hater. Only one fits the description. You'll reach enlightenment soon enough.

cryptic

K.Jack and I went to the same culinary school. Heh. I'm out the industry now though

Which culinary school? I went to the CIA in new York.

cacophony

Joey Bada$$ claims that he will not perform on the "Under The Influence" tour if Trinidad Jame$ is listed above him on the bill.

This weekend the "Under The Influence" tour was announced. The tour sports an all-star cast of rappers, including Wiz Khalifa, A$AP Rocky, B.o.B., and more. While most were excited when reading the list of acts on the poster, Joey Bada$$-- who is also set to perform on the tour-- was not one of them.

Joey took to twitter today to voice his disapproval for the order of the names on the bill, more specifically the fact that Trinidad Jame$' name was just above his. "If I'm under Trinidad James I'm not doing the Under The Influence Tour. Straight" he tweeted, adding, "no disrespect to the man on gold. but I just don't like seeing myself at the bottom. APEX."

lol what a child
i thought lil b ended this dudes career

What a silly dude. Wiz and ASAP are truly helping this dude by having him join their tour especially Wiz since dude actually has more money than most rappers because of his tours. Hear his shows be packed as hell

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
NECI huh? Cool. I know a few good chefs from there here in western,ma.

Yeah, I hated the school, tbh. I could never get over the fact that I had taken out immense amounts of loans to pay somebody for the privilege of working for them. I learned a lot and met my wife there, so hey, not all bad. She's definitely worth the 750 bucks a month I'm still paying back, but since I'm not in an unrelated field...lol.

Still working the line?

Also, everyone is sleeping on rugged mans' new album smh.
I mean you ain't even talking about how good it is either! I didn't even know it was out
I saw Joey in concert this past weekend, hes so average. There are so many rappers that can do what he does.

In other news- I'm on this weird Max B kick.

I've been on a Max B kick for the past 2-3 months honestly. His shit is just too smooth man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom