• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye speaking of steam recommendations there's somebody on my friends list who has like 40 reviews with the same damn format. a few examples:

poker night 2
lolol hold 'em like they do in Texas son

sonic adventure 2
lolol gotta go fast son

tribes ascend
lolol time for Shazbot son

stalker
lolol get out of here son

half life 2 episode 2
lolol never getting episode 3 son

list goes on....

IrishNinja

^good on you dom, feelin better about a sega font swag shirt with your brave confession

So I busted this out today. Forgot how much I enjoyed the shit out of it. One of the best Mainstream rapper and his weed carrier albums ever.

3oBaL9H.jpg

ill stand by a handful of tracks on this one, way better than outlaws shit anyway

Recon

Banned
I would rock Pyrex with a kilt. Fuck it, I promise that during one of the videos we doing this summer, ill rock that outfit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I would rock those saggy black spandex looking pants Kanye has been rocking but pretty much don't approve of anything else dude has tried to rock.

Maybe the red suit but there are only a select few in the world that can pull that off IMO.

PBY

Banned
I would rock those saggy black spandex looking pants Kanye has been rocking but pretty much don't approve of anything else dude has tried to rock.

Maybe the red suit but there are only a select few in the world that can pull that off IMO.
Man I wouldn't rock like any of Kanyes shit- but it works for him. It matches his music. He used to be that dude who rapped in polos about normal shit, now he's a pyrotechnic opera-gladiator.

Recon

Banned

Real talk, would you rock pink boy shorts and a feathered boa if Kanye did it?

Recon

Banned
I don't think you read my post right.

also the fuck is a feathered boa

Nah, I read it right. I was just wondering, like, if you saw him wear it, would it momentarily cross your mind like" Damn, if Yeezy did it....."

And feathered Boa's are the final stage of swag.

Edit:I'm speeding right now, so my posts might be weird.

Nah, I read it right. I was just wondering, like, if you saw him wear it, would it momentarily cross your mind like" Damn, if Yeezy did it....."

And feathered Boa's are the final stage of swag.

Edit:I'm speeding right now, so my posts might be weird.

I didn't know that there were stages, oh enlightened one.

Recon

Banned
Her face in that picture just doesn't look like a pretty sight at all. Good thing her hair is huge though, won't need to bring a bag

Her hair acts as a natural brown bag.

Edit: Fuck, you said the same thing lmao. I need to read better.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I know I'm late on the KTT picture but I'm sure every single one of those comments was a post pooled from that site. It's a shame, really.

CRS

installed the GAF hop smilies, doesn't work. I'm using pro dark theme if that makes a difference.

Can you check if it shows up when you're making a thread and try reply to different threads?

I'm getting the issue with only replying with certain threads. Ironically, the GAF-Hop thread is one.

Also, theme shouldn't be an issue. (I hope.)

CRS

Damn it. Can't figure out this stupid bug for the life of me. Sadly, smilies won't work for this thread and maybe a few others but should be fine with the rest. I'll try to look something up next weekend.

DOOM has too many talented fans. Everyone wants to work with him and do a "your style vs my style" project but it just doesn't work. He no longer can flow over fast, busy production and in general his flow is a lot more plodding than it used to be. Even most of the Madvillain 2 snippets haven't sounded too good IMO...

I want to hear him rapping over his own production again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom