• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
budden/slaughterhouse stans are embarassing and should be thrown in the bushes. that includes net wrecker and enzo mostly. it should include toku who i think was hyping the 1st slaughterhouse album but some sense must have hit him. shits garbage

Bro. Bro. BRUH. I'm ~3 years removed from being a Budden fan, much less a stan. It's hilarious how this has stuck to me. I liked most of his stuff up to MM4, but it's been forgettable since then.

Now I sound defensive like "yuck get this budden off of me." Gotdammit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
$T2eC16N,!)EE9s2ufhG,BRWZc67oW!~~60_3.JPG

I got this shirt off ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Kanye-W...5?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item257c595c2b
Paid 30 bux, so I prob own fake Pyrex.

YOLO
SMH peter

Joe Budden is the one who I tried to get into the most out of all the Slaughterhouse members. But I just can't get into dude. He sounds the exact same to me on 98% of his songs like he is emotionally detached with what he is talking about. I believe I've listened to everyone of his projects except the last two released recently. Just does nothing for me at all.

PBY

Banned
^ Hahahaha.

Peter, new Thundercat leaked a few days ago or so.

avatars-000000894233-vvflf5-t500x500.jpg

Woah der. Thats awesome, will DEF listen. Sucks that I prob won't be able to see his show w/ FlyLo, thats one that I can't convince the gf or friends to roll w/, and Im not sure I wanna do that solo.

CRS

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. I would kill to go to a Thundercat + FlyLo show.

Take that Pyrex shirt and go to the fucking show! Solo if you have to.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
I've only listened through once earlier this week but I had a pretty positive first impression of that new Thundercat record. Good shit. In terms of new rap not been at computer enough to soak up a lot of new tapes but I been bumping Screwface by Que Tha Truth a lil and it goes. First leak from it I think was Ripped Dat Bitch which plays out like a jackin for beats just flowing kind of affair and if you're feeling that you can try the whole tape over here

mooooose

Peterboy ill go to the second show with you mostly because the day before that is my last day of finals and I need some shit to do.

Recon

Banned
Also, fuck Yelawolf. Was suppose to be at my school for our big spring concert..guess who missed his flight? Fuck Yelawolf.

Tokubetsu

Thing is, if you had caught him on a street, hood down, mask down, sleeves down it'd be one thing. But you know he's in his moms attic, never daring to leave his house like that. Just trying to copy some lookbook fashion blog photo. Those boots probably belong to his sister or dad. It's sad.

Esch

Banned
Really though, Kams stays bringing classics:

On homefront:

FUCK THIS GAME. DO NOT BUY NO MATTER THE PRICE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YOU TOKUBETSU!

Fallout New Vegas

If you don't buy this great Obsidian game you just plain like to suck dicks. But we already knew that about you.

Dragon Age 2

Fuck this unholy turd. I'm only writing this in the hopes that you won't buy it. Even if you're reading this during a Steam sale and it's $0.99, it's not worth your bandwidth nor time. FUCK YOU TOO BIOWARE

XCOM

10/10. They don't make many games like this. When they do, buy that shit and make beautiful, sex with it. Take you hard drive out of ht enclosure, drill a penis sized hole in the platter and fuck the shit out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom