• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do i feel sympathy towards people who die from drug overdose?

maybe because it's sad they could never get the help they needed. Being so addicted to something you can't stop no matter how badly you know you need to doesn't make you a fool. just because you can do whatever drugs you do and and keep it in moderation doesn't mean other people have the ability to that as well

My aunt got hooked on drugs a few years back and got her three kids, my cousins, taken away from her. Their father has started a new family and didn't want to know so they were placed in care.
My aunt knew this shit would happen but carried on anyway. She literally chose drugs over her own children. Apparently she's clean now but if she had died I wouldn't have thought 'oh that's so sad' I would've thought 'fuck her.'
She chose to throw her life away and in the process ruined the lives of others, all because of something she willingly chose to do.
That's the crux of my position, addictions are fostered by choice. If people willingly and consistently make the wrong choices and die by those choices, that's all on them.
It's sad in the sense that people die, of course, but the tragedy for me lies in the fact that people are stupid enough to fuck their whole lives up, especially when they have those around who love, support or rely on them.

gangstashit.jpg

thought GAF-Hop could appreciate this gangsta shit..

a message my homeboy got a bit ago

Oh fuck this is amazing!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Drugs are safe as long as you don't take a heroic dose. A quick google search and a set of digital scales will save your life.

hubes

hopefully kanye starts up good friday again so pusha t can be good again. although the amount of really bad big sean verses we will hear might not even make that worth it.

IrishNinja

can this hype train please leave medium sean at the station

ye let some of those dudes who didn't get to eat off cruel summer get that work, i wanna be hyped here man

Esch

Banned
looking forward to kanyes new album based on sampling the sounds of farts resulting from different kinds of ethnic cuisines

cdyhybrid

gangstashit.jpg

thought GAF-Hop could appreciate this gangsta shit..

a message my homeboy got a bit ago

/dead

can this hype train please leave medium sean at the station

ye let some of those dudes who didn't get to eat off cruel summer get that work, i wanna be hyped here man

He's not on the label so I don't think I have to worry about this, but if that means no Cudi then I cosign to the fullest.

looking forward to kanyes new album based on sampling the sounds of farts resulting from different kinds of ethnic cuisines

Also the impact of different fabrics of pants on farts

Triple platinum.

Esch

Banned
looking forward to kanyes new album based on the samples of vietnamese kids playing hacky sack with indochinese mines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom