• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Dollarz

Who gives a fuck about SwagJesus lol he's never made any contribution to hip hop discussion, he's here just to troll. You're only fueling his fire by acknowledging his bull shit.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
None NW heads don't know about maybe the best beer on the planet..

mac.jpg

Kwixotik

Chipotle > Qdoba > Taco John's > Taco Bell

Those are the only burrito places I have any experience with. I've never had a real burrito, but I love Chipotle.

Blackace

like half way through 3. its still going right?

yup! It's good fun.. but it starts to become like a game you just want to end around the end of the 5th and 6th season..

have not seen 7th yet

Blackace

I thought it was a lengthy blowjob, and didn't he show off about it? How he didn't miss a line.

“I will also say that whoever wrote on Reddit that Danny was ‘walking around the stage getting girls to grab his dick’ is 100% false, and to blame someone for their own molestation is a shitty thing to do,” Kitty explained. “Anybody who is exaggerating this tale to climax is also a lying fool, and to call it a blow job is even going a bit far because it was probably the fastest thing I’ve ever seen. ‘The Thing’ was not a thing that Danny facilitated—it was an actual sexual assault, and somehow nobody gives a fuck about that but me.”

He hasn't commented on it at all

overcast

He tweeted back at Kendrick saying he didn't miss a line. Idk. Kitty Pryde seems like somebody who would fuck around in an interview.

Kitty likes to fuck around alot in interviews. I'm not sure if I should belive anything she has to say for the most part. She gets a laugh out of me sometimes though so it's not all bad.

I really don't overly care

Just letting you know he has commented on it.
Kitty likes to fuck around alot in interviews. I'm not sure if I should belive anything she has to say for the most part. She gets a laugh out of me sometimes though so it's not all bad.

Yeah, she seems that type, but I think she is pretty serious because I clicked the source and it was this huge ass blog post. I was like okay wtf? haha. Wasn't about to read that shit, but yeah she spent her time writing out a lot about it.

Blackace

Just letting you know he has commented on it.

yeah I feel you.. but again, just the idea that a woman randomly sucking your cock can't be considered sexual assault is laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom