• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
gafhop.jpg

Be funnier if the bear head was on it

Kwixotik

Mac Miller looks like a cross between the troll face and every white trash pill popper I knew in high school

Edit: hey that would explain why he gets along with Q

Recon

Banned
I am not saying it isnt sexual assault, but I think Kitty is full of shit and Danny was bragging about it to K.Dot. I know for a fact that unless some chick is a behemoth, I could stop her from taking out my dick and putting it in her mouth.

CRS

Girls can be super dumb about this shit, from experience. I havnt read what she said other than what was quoted in here.

It's all in jest.

The way I see it, there are two types of female Danny Brown fans: quiverers, and gropers. The quiverers are native internet users and are probably the ones who'll read this article, even though it's longer than what they're used to.

CRS

It kind of baffles me that Danny Brown has many female fans at all.

You sleep yet, CRS? lol

Nope. Finishing a lab report.

I was getting really frustrated for a minute because I couldn't finish this project because of one FUCKING typo. Damn program wouldn't work correctly because there was a '0' instead of a '1'.

iavi

There's finally a vid on WSHH of Danny Brown gettin that neck on stage.

Shit looks just awkward lol, he's facing the crowd, and a girl in the crowd is just suckin his dick casually lmao

ninja didn't miss a single bar..

She's not even sucking. Chick just kinda planted her mouth on his dick.

dome on stage is dome on stage, tho

---

Kitty Pryde with the master troll. I think I might be falling in love, guys

iavi

But hey, anything is better than the weirdos who love HIV-Nasty.

Is there anyone who's admitted to this? I'm pretty sure Domino does, but keeps that shit on the low.

E: Toku fucks with Vnasty, or, better said, wishes he was fucking with Vnasty, I think.

Apparently it was a possibility:
But a police spokesman said: "It appears it may have been a possible drug overdose."

Why?
As a disclaimer I've had a couple of relatives hooked on hard drugs and another do prison time for dealing. Despite that I'm not anti-drugs at all and have lightly dabbled in the past. I just think that if you're willing to go so far as to risk your own life and then consequently lose it due to drugs then you're a fool.

How is that fucked up? I do drugs, and I know the risks involved. These guys do too.

That's the thing, knowing the risks is enough for most people to not end up fucked up or dead, so if they do then why should I feel sorry? They knew what they were getting into.

cacophony

Why do i feel sympathy towards people who die from drug overdose?

maybe because it's sad they could never get the help they needed. Being so addicted to something you can't stop no matter how badly you know you need to doesn't make you a fool. just because you can do whatever drugs you do and and keep it in moderation doesn't mean other people have the ability to that as well

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
gangstashit.jpg

thought GAF-Hop could appreciate this gangsta shit..

a message my homeboy got a bit ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom