• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
G.D.O.D. is looking like it's going to be the weakest label/posse album in the history of posse albums. Everything I've heard has been mediocre and there is zero hype.

Tokubetsu

Bandcamp.

Click on album covers to download tapes. (4 of them) [Direct downloads] {Really fast}

1700219148-1.jpg

3481120931-1.jpg

3039160708-1.jpg

I take those album covers more seriously than that Scotty tape. (These covers down have links. His website does.)

Downloading the lasst two based on cover art and strength of the first tracks.

Detox

Nobody wants to sign TI's whole camp they just want him and they don't mind the weed carriers who were with him day one but not the extra baggage except Travis I guess.

Recon

Banned
Yo, I think mandarin might be one of my favorite comic movie villains, right below Heath Ledgers joker. See IM3, if just for Ben Kingsley.

Yo, I think mandarin might be one of my favorite comic movie villains, right below Heath Ledgers joker. See IM3, if just for Ben Kingsley.

I got spoiled by the twist on gaf and I love it, if Shane black actually pulled that off then I'm excited

I hate these mediocre ass marvel films but Im fairly excited to see this one

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
so they shot this video during production on a Black Market Entertainment shoot?

Esch

Banned
is that video more ratchet than the gucci mane video with the lesbian sex? cause there were vag and asshole closeups in that. and i think liquor bottles being inserted into orifices

mooooose

Sounds like the album I want but not what I was expecting from what he said. Danny Brown and OhNo will be a problem but I'm surprised there is no Alc. Gangrene + DB = ?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom