• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Did anyone listen to this?

illogic-capture_the_sun-front.jpg

PBY

Banned
Ignorant 38 is dope. Could have done wo that georgia song but the rest is so good.

Waiting on dat summer mix tho...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ignorant 38 is dope. Could have done wo that georgia song but the rest is so good.

Waiting on dat summer mix tho...

The Georgia song was there to setup raised in the south

But thanks for the feedback

Summer gonna be crazy on a lot of levels

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

PBY

Banned
Holy shiiiit

My super duper LE 12 reasons to die vinyl box came in... so much cooler than i imagined. They killed it on the packaging.

DominoKid

New Bugatti remix with Wiz Khalifa, T.I. , Meek Mill, French Montana, 2 Chainz, Future & Birdman. It shouldn't be allowed to be as good as it is

http://www.ddotomen.com/2013/05/06/ace-hood-bugatti-remix-ft-wiz-khalifa-t-i-meek-mill-french-montana-2-chainz-future-birdman/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

it feels like the whole rap game is behind ace hood right now. i hope he sells a bunch of records, at least by his standards.

i fucks w/ it. it solves my main problem w/ the original which is the 2 Ace verses.

Mr. Cee discusses with HOT97 staff about his male prostitute incident.

Just SMH. 25 minutes of "I'm not gay" and then he starts defending his right to lie to people and "what if I am gay?"

What the hell man. Just come out dude if your going to go this far with implications.

Can't even say I feel bad or sad about him. This is 2013, not 1997. He's clearly gay: you can look in his eyes and see he has that gay glaze thing going on (see: Eric Sermon). Just doesn't sound convincing AT ALL that all this is a coincidence. He's strolling on a well known TS street, just like Mase a few years ago. He's been caught with a TS person before. Come on b, just admit it.

Cee is hip hop history: Kane's DJ, and Biggie's DJ. He could have come out and had crazy amounts of people calling in to support him, including Jay-Z. This is a big missed opportunity for him, not just to take that weight off his shoulders but to benefit from it too.

You could tell Ebro was pissed. I can just hear how desperate he was for Cee to make big news by announcing he was gay. Hot 97 gets slayed by Power 105.1 in ratings and you can just tell it burns his soul.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Holy shiiiit

My super duper LE 12 reasons to die vinyl box came in... so much cooler than i imagined. They killed it on the packaging.

Glad to hear someone has started to get their orders.

Fells like a while I ago that put mine in. Hopefully mine gets here soon.

Recon

Banned
I better not get banned, i was just fucking with him on his terminology in that post. It is all love and gay glazes between me and PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom