• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
it feels like the whole rap game is behind ace hood right now. i hope he sells a bunch of records, at least by his standards.

i fucks w/ it. it solves my main problem w/ the original which is the 2 Ace verses.

I'm going to buy the next Ace record because of Bugatti. Not my usual shit, but I dig that track a bunch. Plus some random freestyle one of y'all played in the plug.dj room

-GJ-

What did you send him?

This painting I made for fun tonight.

riffraff1000x1000.png
http://coversbygj.tumblr.com/post/49818979471/riff-raff

CRS

Any ideas on possible topics?

Have you ever listened to NPR's All Songs Considered? I want to do a format like that. We each play a song (or two or three) [it can be anything you want unless there's a theme], discuss it before and after, and make snarky comments during the song as well and I'll edit them it.

I wanted to do something different since the original podcast is Esch's thing. We can do a mixture of both though.

There's this VoIP app called Mumble that I hear is super awesome and can let me record individual voices. So it would let me have a track for each voice and a track for the song when played. I already have a GAF-Hop server up too.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Can't even say I feel bad or sad about him. This is 2013, not 1997. He's clearly gay: you can look in his eyes and see he has that gay glaze thing going on (see: Eric Sermon). Just doesn't sound convincing AT ALL that all this is a coincidence. He's strolling on a well known TS street, just like Mase a few years ago. He's been caught with a TS person before. Come on b, just admit it.

Cee is hip hop history: Kane's DJ, and Biggie's DJ. He could have come out and had crazy amounts of people calling in to support him, including Jay-Z. This is a big missed opportunity for him, not just to take that weight off his shoulders but to benefit from it too.

You could tell Ebro was pissed. I can just hear how desperate he was for Cee to make big news by announcing he was gay. Hot 97 gets slayed by Power 105.1 in ratings and you can just tell it burns his soul.

here's my thing though what if he just wants some discreetness around his sexual orientation. What if he doesn't want to come out to his family, etc, etc through the radio in a very public way.

I am not saying he should stay in the closet but I could definitely respect his right to privacy and not feeling comfortable coming out about something he spent years working to hide. Like we can sit here objectively and see that he should accept who he is but he is living with the fact his greatest secret his out there for the whole world to see.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Have you ever listened to NPR's All Songs Considered? I want to do a format like that. We each play a song (or two or three) [it can be anything you want unless there's a theme], discuss it before and after, and make snarky comments during the song as well and I'll edit them it.

I wanted to do something different since the original podcast is Esch's thing. We can do a mixture of both though.

There's this VoIP app called Mumble that I hear is super awesome and can let me record individual voices. So it would let me have a track for each voice and a track for the song when played. I already have a GAF-Hop server up too.

That's pretty awesome. What time you thinking? If my schedule allows, I'm down.

Tokubetsu

here's my thing though what if he just wants some discreetness around his sexual orientation. What if he doesn't want to come out to his family, etc, etc through the radio in a very public way.

I am not saying he should stay in the closet but I could definitely respect his right to privacy and not feeling comfortable coming out about something he spent years working to hide. Like we can sit here objectively and see that he should accept who he is but he is living with the fact his greatest secret his out there for the whole world to see.

If you want privacy don't do radio interviews and make yourself look like a clown. Issue a statement. Refuse to answer questions and be stubborn.

iavi

I can do any day this week. It can be a regular show or a song episode. Miri? Tguy? Esch? Mr. Mooooose?

Sounds good. I'm down for tomorrow.

effzee

Can't even say I feel bad or sad about him. This is 2013, not 1997. He's clearly gay: you can look in his eyes and see he has that gay glaze thing going on (see: Eric Sermon). Just doesn't sound convincing AT ALL that all this is a coincidence. He's strolling on a well known TS street, just like Mase a few years ago. He's been caught with a TS person before. Come on b, just admit it.

Cee is hip hop history: Kane's DJ, and Biggie's DJ. He could have come out and had crazy amounts of people calling in to support him, including Jay-Z. This is a big missed opportunity for him, not just to take that weight off his shoulders but to benefit from it too.

You could tell Ebro was pissed. I can just hear how desperate he was for Cee to make big news by announcing he was gay. Hot 97 gets slayed by Power 105.1 in ratings and you can just tell it burns his soul.

I heard a bit of it this morning on my way to work.

I don't get it. Isn't this his 2nd or 3rd time getting caught? Jason Collins just came out. Dude just do it already.

Also I was under the impression hot97 destroys power 105.1 in ratings. Or do you mean morning shows? FunkFlex had me believing he was destroying the game and had the digital game on lock plus the WESTERN BEEF marketing!

He was doing something criminal. I would respect the hell out his privacy and what he does in his bedroom if he didn't keep getting into trouble with the cops.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Wtf is this?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This has to be a controlled leak. Nobody records this fucking shit in Vine, especially the way these videos were recorded.

/gamingsideconspiracytheory

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
This has to be a controlled leak. Nobody records this fucking shit in Vine, especially the way these videos were recorded.

/gamingsideconspiracytheory

It's really CG bruh. Don't believe the lies. you see the way his diamond mask shifts over his face?

Fox Engine.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Thanks for the birthday wishes ya'll. No dead hookers last night, just dropped 110 bucks on a steakhouse instead. Cause I'm eatin'.

Hooker death is for this saturday, I'm gonna get ignorant as fuck.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Thanks for the birthday wishes ya'll. No dead hookers last night, just dropped 110 bucks on a steakhouse instead. Cause I'm eatin'.

Hooker death is for this saturday, I'm gonna get ignorant as fuck.
Happy (belated?) birthday siddx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom