• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
I think GAF can all agree on the old greats, definitely Nas, Pac, BIG, Jay minus a few douchebags here and there

DominoKid

Okay, did someone just grabbed Young Chop's drum kit and sample fx pack??? Shit sounds exactly like Pusha's joint(Blocka)same effects, keys and breaks and all.

sounds nothing like Chop to me. Chop's trap beats are way heavier and plodding.

sn: VW is dope yall. Mumford does suck though.

HiResDes

Every Bones mixtape is on the same shit, but that shit is exactly what I want...Top level faded music, up there with Nacho Picasso and Deniro Farrar in that vein.

Jitters

Did you compare Vampire Weekend to Mumford and Sons? Oh my fucking god.

You have lost all rights to make music threads telling people what is good. Holy crap, in all my 13 years I've never heard something so crazy.

HiResDes

Did you compare Vampire Weekend to Mumford and Sons? Oh my fucking god.

You have lost all rights to make music threads telling people what is good. Holy crap, in all my 13 years I've never heard something so crazy.

Yeah Jitters I really want your approval

Esch

Banned
Holy crap, in all my 13 years I've never heard something so crazy.
iw0qGaMjDc8t4.gif

overcast

Can you get your crusty ass outta here with that bullshit please? That's a great album cover and son hasn't made frat rap since like 2011.
I haven't listened to his music, and I probably won't honestly. And he looks like an annoying douche pretty much all the time, cover isn't doing favors.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
man does anyone hate Outkast? I mean I think they are the only guys who get a universal praise.

also wtf is a vampire weekend? is that some new tween romance series or some other form of mass appeal wackness.

Esch

Banned
you have to imagine Jay topping greatest emcee lists on the regular has to burn nas fangirls so fierce. how does it feel to be the ron paul stans of hip hop aka wrong about everything? tragic, tragic

mooooose

Pusha T honestly looks like a psychopath. His eyes and his movements are sometimes legit scary.

Jay Z should've been given the Numbers On The Boards beat. Or had Malice on it and Pharrell too. Pusha alone couldn't carry it.

mooooose

Because he's a chocolate brother?!?!
Mostly.

Also Kool AD really did find his niche, Des. You're right. Heems is floundering. Had you asked me who I thought would prosper more two years ago, I would've easily said Heems. Dude was killing it for a time.

On the other side of the Das Racist coin is Ninjasonik... I really thought those dudes would blow at one point but they really floundered any chance of success by being painfully boring and not as interesting as they seemed at first. I liked Das Racist a lot though, I think they were really good.

DominoKid

you have to imagine Jay topping greatest emcee lists on the regular has to burn nas fangirls so fierce. how does it feel to be the ron paul stans of hip hop aka wrong about everything? tragic, tragic

it's fucking funny. the opposite is too. i love just throwing out a piece of meat between Jay/Nas stans and watching them fight it out.

coldvein

Banned
my list of rap shows .. i guess would be pretty long.

favorite show ever probably being POS touring behind audition. that was just wild. so much energy, so much screaming, just explosive as fuck. was like being at a metal show almost.

saw sage a bunch of times, atmosphere a bunch of times, aesop rock, immortal tech, kendrick, big boi, dizzee, roots manuva, DOOM, everybody in doomtree a few times, shabazz palaces, el-p, vast aire, aceyalone .. definitely missing a few. i'm old.

maybe i'll go listen to giantbomb for the first time in like a year ..

Esch

Banned
it's fucking funny. the opposite is too. i love just throwing out a piece of meat between Jay/Nas stans and watching them fight it out.

It's only like that on the internet, you meet a weak, bird chested Nas stan in real life and it's funny to pathetically watch them dribble out little pithy

'bu bu bu reasonable doubt wasnt even a classic when it came out!'

'it was written is so underrated!'

'the blueprint and black album.... they're alright but i prefer stillmatic'

sabu.png
what a bunch of lame kufi smacked junior varsity wannabe scholar punks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom