• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I believe they are waiting for him to pimp out Cyhi tapes first just to make sure
TOO FAR MAN, TOO FAR

EDIT: I actually haven't checked out his later projects yet, is The Patriarch and whatever one he has before that any good?

Honestly, there's been nothing coming out in hip hop lately that's made me want to check it out that I actually went and downloaded The Fame (GaGa) and Kaleidoscope Dream to pass the time. Now I'm sorta hungry for hip-hop again. Even contemplated checking out Captain Murphy; is that a mixtape or an album?

IrishNinja

you know who keeps games unopened? enzo.

Wu-Tang Clan > Wu-Tang Clan

ps Maccadonna we gettin Super Metroid in a few weeks dun...Super Metroid

Recon

Banned
Seriously, how many times can one play marios and still be like, "fuck yeah nintendo"? Even Zelda is straight poop now.

IrishNinja

esh reaching new levels of self-embarrassment up in here, glad i at least popped in to witness that

maccas i know you're type, you ain't ready for this super metroid cause you prolly practicinn combos in primal instinct or some shit...your loss my dude

Macca

Ineed to get amongst that GAFHop steam group. Also, that Local Multi Gaf Hop Wii U group. We playing zelda 2 this weekend.

IrishNinja

i am not about that Adventure of Link life, unless one of ya'll is gonna do the grinding (or we could tape down the button and leave it going over night, i think that still works)

Jitters

Video games are in the same state as rock music, I fear.

On Topic: I wish Milo would completely embrace his pretensions and not have random references to nerd things. They seem so out of place. He could one day be in my fave 5.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
We got Wii U owners taking shots at Vita owners in this thread.

SMH.

someone that isn't Toku, please cleanse this thread, it is impure.

Cyhi is like the WiiU of rap. Remember when we used to clown him and Big Sean, and thought neither would go anywhere? Damn, those days are long gone. Big Sean is big enough to make sexual assault claims disappear like magic. Meanwhile Cyhi checks his mail box every day, even on Sundays, for that So Appalled royalty check.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
CyHi just got the lucky application for Cons' vacated sleeping quarters under Kanye's MPC stand.

Also Vita would be a good device if it was cheaper and they didn't fuck up the memory situation so bad to sell whatever the new proprietary memory is from Sony. For that they deserve all the failure that comes to them. Wii U has no chance though. SMH at setting the bar at consoles that came out 8 years ago and not giving a fuck about 3rd party.

IrishNinja

Vita's got Hotline Miami and Ys on the go.

Wii U's got Funky Barn on the go*
*go meaning 10 feet.

no doubt! it's also got Phantasy Star Online 2.0, Yakuza something, Persona 5, and...
oh my bad i thought we was naming shit that dont currently exist for it

ps FunkyBarns4LYFE

Hyperbole aside, Vita is killing it with indies, add in psp games I never played and the system has been great for me.

this is actually quite true; PS+ just spoiling me so im waiting on Guaccamelee and shit hitting that sweet spot of FREE

I thought this was gaf hop, smh at all this nerdery.

yeah let's talk more about Ace Hood, Ye running into things & the taste of Riff Raff's dick, shit my bad

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
no doubt! it's also got Phantasy Star Online 2.0, Yakuza something, Persona 5, and...
oh my bad i thought we was naming shit that dont currently exist for it

ps FunkyBarns4LYFE

If you own a Wii U I really wouldn't pull the 'games that currently dont exist for it' argument.

On topic: Did 50 Cent make any good songs?

IrishNinja

If you own a Wii U I really wouldn't pull the 'games that currently dont exist for it' argument.

quite true; both are symbols of the struggle
but if i had to name shit in the horizon, at least i woudln't name a (albeit awesome) indie PC title that'll be like a year old when the port drops, and the next pity-party from Falcom (note: this will also likely be a solid game).

On topic: Did 50 Cent make any good songs?

yes indeed! conveniently they're all on Get Rich or Die Tryin'

Damn, I missed a Riff Raff convo.

i wouldn't say "missed"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I remember liking Candy Shop. But I think that's just because I liked looking at Olivia.

same thing happened with Dip It Low. It's probably why I stopped watching music videos.

IrishNinja

Candy Shop is when 50 Cent became Ja Rule.

hqOTr.gif

shit is making sense now

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ja Rule just got out of jail a few days ago.

Y'all are gonna be biting your tongues when him and Nelly drop their collabo album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom