• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
I just now realized Lil Kim is on Magic Stick.

Man, I can't stand 50 cent. If there is one album that gets called a classic that I never understood the love for it's certainly GRoDT. I think half of the album sucks.

RIP PP
cosign. fuck fitty and his lisp

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
French Montana - Excuse My French album snippets.

iJoZhW4h5vZp8.png

I was actually working on making a gif of that Game face enzo lmao. But yeah, that face is pretty much spot on how I am like currently.

Juicy J label or something really needs to push that Weeknd single before French.

Damn one beat sounds hot as fuck on that french tape though and what's up with the Dipset I really mean it sample haha, are him and Jones still beefing? Seems funny to use that sample

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yeah, for sure. I like the bolded well enough, to me they range from great (In Da Club, obv and Patiently Waiting) to pretty entertaining (Blood Hound, Back Down). Heat, PIMP, 21 Questions all sort of suck

What Up Gangsta
Patiently Waiting
Many Men (Wish Death) Lyics
In Da Club

High All The Time
Heat
If I Can't
Blood Hound
Back Down

P.I.M.P.
Like My Style
Poor Lil' Rich
21 Questions
Don't Push Me
Gotta Make It To Heaven
Wanksta
U Not Like Me
Life's On The Line

Pretty much completely opposite on the best songs on the album

People who listen to Riff Raff and own a fucking WiiU lose for life.

Get Rich is a classic hands down.

I dont have the time to argue this right now but The Massacre is slight editing away from being a classic. Where's Des at?

Shoutouts to Enzo and his new avatar, I need a new PGR in my life.

Tokubetsu

For Eschaton's birthday I'm gonna make him a mix cd. "50 Cent & Schoolboy Q's Best Trax 2014." He's gonna love it.

I was actually working on making a gif of that Game face enzo lmao. But yeah, that face is pretty much spot on how I am like currently.

Juicy J label or something really needs to push that Weeknd single before French.

Damn one beat sounds hot as fuck on that french tape though and what's up with the Dipset I really mean it sample haha, are him and Jones still beefing? Seems funny to use that sample

I think J said they were shooting the video for the weeknd track this week or last week.

mooooose

I wish Max B was somehow on the album or even putting out music in 2013. He was so ahead of his time.

NSFW video but this is the closest we will get to Max B in 2013, and he killed it, over the goddamn PRISON PHONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqOBpwHfQGY

edit - holy fuck the beat after freaks on french's album is HEAT. it's a remix of ice cream by wu. dude is reusing classic NY beats lol. that is one of my top 10 beats ever though. thats crazy. he even name drops ghostface which is kinda blasphemy.

french's album sounds so boring other than this ice cream remix in 2013 lol.

Esch

Banned
50 cent best tracks of 2014 would be 3 failed single attempts nobody gave a shit about

Schoolboys would be 24 5 minute tracks nobody gave a shit about

Tokubetsu

I wish Max B was somehow on the album or even putting out music in 2013. He was so ahead of his time.

NSFW video but this is the closest we will get to Max B in 2013, and he killed it, over the goddamn PRISON PHONE.

edit - holy fuck the beat after freaks on french's album is HEAT. it's a remix of ice cream by wu. dude is reusing classic NY beats lol. that is one of my top 10 beats ever though. thats crazy. he even name drops ghostface which is kinda blasphemy.

http://diskography.tumblr.com/post/48489537361/the-max-b-mixtape-discography-re-tagged-itunes

DominoKid

damn if that French album is as stale as yall make it sound, i'm afraid to listen to it.

sn: graduated from versace junior college today. feels good.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

OH LAWD HAVE MERCY.

mooooose

Kendrick was simping all over Section 80. Sure it has some really high highs like ADHD, Hol Up, Spiteful Chant, Rigamortis, Hiii Power but it isn't the cohesive album that GKMC was. GKMC is a fucking classic. It gives feels few hip hop albums really do.

T Dollarz

GKMC is a classic partly because of the content, partly because of the impact.

Section.80 I like at least as much musically, but completely lacks the impact in the music realm that GKMC has had.

Also GKMC would be a bonafide classic if the last two songs weren't meh

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I like No Make Up, what's wrong with that song?

It's like 51st percentile rank on that album. Worst good song on that album, but it's good and the song had a lot more to say than the rest of the album, alongside Keisha's Pain.

Recon

Banned
GKMC is a classic partly because of the content, partly because of the impact.

Section.80 I like at least as much musically, but completely lacks the impact in the music realm that GKMC has had.

Also GKMC would be a bonafide classic if the last two songs weren't meh

The last song on the album is a perfect summer track with a great west coast feel to it.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

It's like 51st percentile rank on that album. Worst good song on that album, but it's good and the song had a lot more to say than the rest of the album, alongside Keisha's Pain.

Guess you're not so bad after all.

I like the message, don't like the song. It's way too cheesy, I believe it was mostly the chorus that ruined it for me. WanderingWind shouldn't be able to talk about 21 questions then like No Make UP

I like the message, don't like the song. It's way too cheesy, I believe it was mostly the chorus that ruined it for me. WanderingWind shouldn't be able to talk about 21 questions then like No Make UP

nah man i think the worst part of no makeup is that girl who's talking on the track. i understand the idea but the execution was horrible, it just sounded so cheesy

also gkmc is a good album but i think real and good kid are boring songs.

holy shit at his maad city flow though. i used to think he had wack flow but he super saiyan evolved on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom