• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

3503227719-1.jpg

Hus Kingpin & Rozewood - Tokyo Tower Mixtape

dope shit. smoke and get your nod on.

dont sleep.

PD get on this shit. Proper NY shit.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
1. IANAHB
2. Curtains (feat. Boo)
3. Days and Days (feat. 2 Chainz)
4. Gunwalk (feat. Gudda Gudda)
5. No Worries (feat. Detail)
6. Back To You
7. Trigger Finger (feat. Soulja Boy)
8. Beat The Shit (feat. Gunplay)
9. Rich As Fuck (feat. 2 Chainz)
10. Trippy (feat. Juicy J)
11. Bitches Love Me (feat. Drake & Future)
12. Romance
13. God Bless America
14. My Homies Still (feat. Big Sean)
15. Lay It Down (feat. Nicki Minaj)
What is this. I don't even

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
At least Wayne understands what tier of quality corresponds to each of his releases when he puts them out.

From best to worst:
Dedication
Drought
Carter
No Ceilings (did No Ceilings 2 come out yet or is that still coming?)
The Drought Is Over
I Am Not A Human Being

#1 and 2 debatable.

Macca

At least Wayne understands what tier of quality corresponds to each of his releases when he puts them out.

From best to worst:
Dedication
Drought
Carter
No Ceilings (did No Ceilings 2 come out yet or is that still coming?)
The Drought Is Over
I Am Not A Human Being

#1 and 2 debatable.
No Ceilings had some jams. Not a huge Wanye fan but I enjoyed it. This tracklist looks ok. Features might save it. Would love to see some production credits.

Bishman

1. IANAHB
2. Curtains (feat. Boo)
6. Back To You
12. Romance
13. God Bless America

dmliZ52.png

DominoKid

1. IANAHB
2. Curtains (feat. Boo)
6. Back To You
12. Romance
13. God Bless America

looks good to me.

//B1G

Banned
you guys think i should try to hit someone up about that photo? are they selling that, or is it just like a single track that's going to be uploaded to youtube/soundcloud?
this designer i know is telling me i should contact the promoter and tell him to give me some money.

cacophony

you guys think i should try to hit someone up about that photo? are they selling that, or is it just like a single track that's going to be uploaded to youtube/soundcloud?
this designer i know is telling me i should contact the promoter and tell him to give me some money.

is that even the same one, looks different

but really who cares

//B1G

Banned
is that even the same one, looks different

but really who cares

yeah, it's the same. just cropped by instagram. and don't front, you'd trip if any of those guys used a beat of yours without permission.
i don't even care, i already said that, but shit i'm not going to pass up free money if it's able to get gotten.

cacophony

yeah, it's the same. just cropped by instagram. and don't front, you'd trip if any of those guys used a beat of yours without permission.
i don't even care, i already said that, but shit i'm not going to pass up free money if it's able to get gotten.

thats already happened to me lol
i dont give a fuck tho

Macca

It's straight up on Wikipedia with a Creative Commons license.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mammatus-storm-clouds_San-Antonio.jpg

You'd have to prove you took the original and try get the license revoked. Either way, they won't pay you, they wouldn't know.

//B1G

Banned
It's straight up on Wikipedia with a Creative Commons license.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mammatus-storm-clouds_San-Antonio.jpg

You'd have to prove you took the original and try get the license revoked. Either way, they won't pay you, they wouldn't know.

damn, that's weird as hell. didn't even take that in san antonio, either. i'm actually kinda pissed it's on wiki like that when i don't even care that those dudes used it to promote their shit. what's up with that

and that exif data is fake, i took it with a fucking evo 4g, not a d80. weirdos uploading my shit for no gain at all...

Macca

damn, that's weird as hell. didn't even take that in san antonio, either. i'm actually kinda pissed it's on wiki like that when i don't even care that those dudes used it to promote their shit... what's up with that
Where'd you first upload the original to? If you can prove you put it up somewhere before someone put it on Wiki you might be able to get it taken down or credited to you.

//B1G

Banned
i think only a tumblr, and that's long gone, so yeah there's no way to prove i took it. whatever. what a weird coincidence though

cryptic

I think I may have listened to some sean P the other day. Other than the occasional slaughterhouse members' joint-barring joe budden with his polenta flow- I just don't like rap anymore. My friend is only in to the old 50, power of the dollar days. Damn, we're getting old I guess.

Ever get in the bed while so tired you can barrly move your legs? That's me right now, just went to bed. Was gonna catch up on Spartacus but I couldn't make it lol

What's GAF Hop doing right now

Esch

Banned
trying to go to sleep but cant. this weekend fucked up my cycle completely... just laying here reading through a packet my martial arts teacher sent me.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm really craving some more albums like good kid, m.A.A.d city...

GAF-Hop what kind of recommendations do you have for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom