• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

Just listened to Roc Marciano for the first time.

That flow smooth like butter.

Gaf-Hop give me recommendations.
3503227719-1.jpg

Hus Kingpin & Rozewood - Tokyo Tower Mixtape
Very Roc esque.

The UN. Ka as mentioned. Gangrene.

HiiiLife

Can't stand kids that say they only listen to one rapper cause said rapper is "the only one that talks about meaningful things".

I'm lowkey ready to put hands on dude.

Macca

Can't stand kids that say they only listen to one rapper cause said rapper is "the only one that talks about meaningful things".

I'm lowkey ready to put hands on dude.
That's why I only listen to Macklemore. Because he IS the only one that talks about meaningful things.

overcast

#6 Big Sean / #7 Kanye West
#8 A$AP Rocky

The rumored top 5

Kendrick
Drake
Rick Ross
2 Chainz
Macklemore
Man. That is absolutely awful. It is MTV though, so it's not shocking or anything. Surprised Macklemore gained that much traction with the mainstream if he is actually top 5. Ahead of Ye.

Esch

Banned
rick ross isnt hot tho. gfid was lukewarm as hell, sure it got bought but it wasnt buzzing and made no blips on mainstream radio

//B1G

Banned
psh not before i get ahold of them.

and i gotta give props to hrd again. i've only checked out evil wayz so far, but if all those drops are as hot as this you're the crate digger extraordinaire. shit's fire and a half.

DominoKid

i cant wait to see the roundtable discussion for Macklemore on the Hottest MCs list. i'm sorry but youre not gonna make my list if you don't actually matter to hip-hop. i bet a few folks on the panel will feel the same way.

very surprised they put Big Sean over Yeezy tho.

DominoKid

Gucci Mane ‏@gucci1017
July 2nd I'm officially changing my rap name to Guwop and retiring the great GucciMane Thanks Fans, for 8 years as Gucci now it's Wop turn

Gucci Mane ‏@gucci1017
I am officially NOT changing my name to Guwop it will officially stay Gucci Mane due to my Fans' response.. Trap House 3 & Juug House July 2

BURR
gucci-mane-high-v2.jpg

Cudder

For u, Des (again):

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=518922

I'm probably killing his soul with this shit.

Esch

Banned
just wanted to say that I really dug that underachievers joint and it shyts all over anything else minor coming out of new york from the kiddos (asap mob/pro era/flatbush). Yes i know theyre affiliated, this is just way better.

surprisingly they got bars too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom