• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

for u, des

RDfc0Hsl.jpg

I'd smash Snookie too, she has definitely improved from under the bridge pussy to hotel poon level

Is Future a rapper? I've never heard a song by him

Cudder

I'd smash Snookie too, she has definitely improved from under the bridge pussy to hotel poon level

Is Future a rapper? I've never heard a song by him

How long, given what you know about her from Jersey Shore/tabloids/etc, would it take for you to tongue punch her vag?

mooooose

TGuy literally days after you told me to check out Troy Ave, I heard buzz around him and looked back and saw I was straight up overlooking him. He's pretty good.

Tokubetsu

WOULD LIKE TO LODGE A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO YOU GUYS.
NO ONE TOLD ME CEMENT 3'S OFF "CZARFACE" WOULD BE FULL OF ANGEL BLESSINGS AND SWEET SONG.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Fuck yo couch.

Snooki? Ah fuck man thats gross. Time to redeem this thread. Heres 43 year old Jennifer Lopez

man those instagram filters got her looking better than photoshop... shit is like the "last call spot after 6 beers" of photoapp. Cause J Lo looks like she could get it. I see now why the founders got so much money from it.

WOULD LIKE TO LODGE A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO YOU GUYS.
NO ONE TOLD ME CEMENT 3'S OFF "CZARFACE" WOULD BE FULL OF ANGEL BLESSINGS AND SWEET SONG.

When Esch, thabiz, Des, and myself give an album a major co-sign, you have no excuse to not check it out ASAP. Welcome to the party pal

cacophony

1. IANAHB
2. Curtains (feat. Boo)
3. Days and Days (feat. 2 Chainz)
4. Gunwalk (feat. Gudda Gudda)
5. No Worries (feat. Detail)
6. Back To You
7. Trigger Finger (feat. Soulja Boy)
8. Beat The Shit (feat. Gunplay)
9. Rich As Fuck (feat. 2 Chainz)
10. Trippy (feat. Juicy J)
11. Bitches Love Me (feat. Drake & Future)
12. Romance
13. God Bless America
14. My Homies Still (feat. Big Sean)
15. Lay It Down (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom