• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

illadelph

8478200430_a18a29104f.jpg

Big Daddy Kane Vs. Ultra-Magnetic MC's Unreleased EP. Click to DL.

Ultra rare. I am actually floored this has surfaced.

Thanks man, anyone know the history behind this?

thabiz

Thanks man, anyone know the history behind this?

Simple Metaphore is extremely rare. I believe it was only pressed once. it sold for 3500 on ebay one time. the other cuts are also very rare and have been pressed only a handful of times.

somehow its shown up. the highest of fives for who ever did this.

Check my Sing My Song. Cats wish they could do that shit now. Kane is timeless. Sick shit

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
If Kendrick, French and Rocky aren't on there, they fucked up hard. Naturally they'll still give Jay, etc. spots even though they've barely done shit recently. Nas will be up there because he didn't drop an album that is bad.

Kendrick, Wiz, and Rocky

and I hope Curren$y is top 10 but i doubt it.

Tokubetsu

was called a hipster for claiming that ASAP Rocky and Wale had better mixtapes than albums. fuck people

Rocky's tape is about even with his album for me. I don't really care about anything on the tape after Brand New Guy. That's track 5, five being the rough amount of tracks I liked off his album too.

Rocky's tape is about even with his album for me. I don't really care about anything on the tape after Brand New Guy. That's track 5, five being the rough amount of tracks I liked off his album too.

aww come on. I know you like Demons. But I agree with your assessment. Still the strength of those tracks are greater than his album's.

Kwixotik

I was wrong about Wild for the Night, that shit gets me hype

vodka helps

Trilla

Tokubetsu

hey caco tell riff raff to send you an mp3 of castles around my heart and then send it to me. I promise I won't share it I just need it to recenter my mind's eye. Thanks.

kamspy

Ambition has lush production and mastering. Poppy qualities make for very easy listening (you won't have to stare at Rap Genius while you listen) and the lyrics are just good enough to keep you from going full ignant.

In the pantheon of hip hop fast food, Wale would be Wendy's.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Just now read about that lil poopy thing with child services. Fucking SMH, French letting a 9 year old in his "crew" who can probably outrap him.

PBY

Banned
Ambition has lush production and mastering. Poppy qualities make for very easy listening (you won't have to stare at Rap Genius while you listen) and the lyrics are just good enough to keep you from going full ignant.

In the pantheon of hip hop fast food, Wale would be Wendy's.
so focused still is my jam

cacophony

Don't Hold Your Applause one of my fav beats

hey caco tell riff raff to send you an mp3 of castles around my heart and then send it to me. I promise I won't share it I just need it to recenter my mind's eye. Thanks.

you gotta listen to the poverty youtube recording while he snorts coke

The defense would be that he wanted to go viral with a crazy question that would throw them off, figuring the humor is similar to the gross shit they do on their show. But...nah b, didn't work that way. And the way he kept pressing about it made it even worse brehs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom