• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao

great project though, went perfect for my commute. How do his older tapes hold up?

Tguy said:
Chance and the beats synergy is way better on Acid Rap. 10days I would definitely say is a lot worse...but it's not bad. 10days production just isn't really all that great, it's either a beat sounds really incredibly generic or it's just blah.

But I guess listen to 10days anyway since some people seem to like it over Acid Rap *shrugs* still some decent songs on there
what I thought.

HiiiLife

But really though, aside from Chance The Rapper, I've been out of the loop with rappers that have been putting shit out. Am I better off listening to The Game over YG and Nipsey? Lol.

HiResDes

artworks-000048764978-c6rugn-t500x500.jpg

new Eric Dingus (guy who produced Damare Shizukani)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mqlrwtdbph8dxbb/Eric+Dingus+-+Subliminal+Innocence.zip

gonna just repost this, it's so rad.

This is late I know, but wow at French doing 50k lol. What the hell? It has be because dude kept getting his album delayed or something, it's not like didn't have a popping single. Pop That went platinum, but Pop That was released in fucking JUNE last year. Jeez

He sold 10k more than KRIT and he had all this shit behind him. Just saying

DominoKid

This is late I know, but wow at French doing 50k lol. What the hell? It has be because dude kept getting his album delayed or something, it's not like didn't have a popping single. Pop That went platinum, but Pop That was released in fucking JUNE last year. Jeez

how to waste your buzz 101. good job Bad Boy. shit he sold less than Keef did w/ basically no promo, videos or high profile features. he sold less than MGK. THIS is a flop. but i am not surprised one bit. should've had that shit out December w/ Marble Floors as the single and the M&C3 tracks.

thabiz

wonder if the lil poopy stuff did him in.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Breakfast Club interviews Ray J. Part 2.

This is legendary considering the rant and everything. They just clown him the entire time.

the booty goons *DEAD*

Also SMH at him still tip toeing over I Hit It First being about Kanye. Second video is mostly talking about Ray J's dick, so PP can skip straight to that.

"Say Kanye" lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom