• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to waste your buzz 101. good job Bad Boy. shit he sold less than Keef did w/ basically no promo, videos or high profile features. he sold less than MGK. THIS is a flop. but i am not surprised one bit. should've had that shit out December w/ Marble Floors as the single and the M&C3 tracks.

yeah, it really should have been a 2012 release lol. The album really came out 11 months after the first single..... what were these people thinking

7d07ef2cc7d611e2b56022000a9f1354_7.jpg

weed carrier features :(

still excited tho

That little bit of working out he did was instantly undone with that pina colada lol. This video just made me hate him even more, which I didn't think was possible.

CRS

Shout out to Phoenix for reminding me that Automator had that Nathaniel Merriweather alter ego. His Lovage album is classic Automator and is great homework music. Even though he mostly has that same sound throughout his projects, I don't think I'll never get tired of it. Automator is easily a Hall of Fame producer.

iavi

My hype for Joey Badass has done a complete U turn. After the god slayed him, I just haven't been feeling the same about dude.

overcast

Lol Caco you go crazy on those points also?

If you haven't played some XBLA games get those.
Shadow Complex, Lara Croft, Bastion, Dust, Mark of the Ninja, Battleblock Theater.. etc. So many.

I think out of the three you mentioned go for Dark Souls and Rising.

IrishNinja

lmao, I need to hang out with Dj Khaled

see, im tryin not to hate..im assuming if you're there spotting dude (hahaha on machines somehow) he can't be self-promoting all day like that, but it feels like he would. ive got like 2 dudes like that in my life already, and shit's exhausting

sheeeit, I kinda wanna buy this. One of my favorite albums of all time:

digable-planets-blowout-comb-reissue-lead-alt-1.jpg

welp, here's something else to keep me poor

Oh my god the bucket hat holy shit :lol :lol :lol

watching again, yeah that shit was my highlight

Check out Montezuma's Revenge, that's a dope album. It was mostly produced by Prince Paul too.

No Mans Land was dope.

thanks to both of ya'll; on no man's land as we speak, then ill work towards montezuma's. just kinda in that this is how we chill from 93 till vibe/mood

ps agreed with dom's highlighting of that trinidad james interview too

IrishNinja

recons are you in that baller early 30's league with me & 36? if not, happy birthday and shut yo newjack young-ass self up man, enjoy your day either way tho fam

-CRASH-

Banned
can I just say how great that thread title is? mah gawd.

anyways what's the gaf hop consensus on Little Brother - minstrel show. random I know but this shit was on repeat in my CD player back in middle school. changed my life n shit (not really) but u get the point

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
*looks up tracks* wait i think you're right, i like Circuit better too...i used to just let these vibe when i'd run late at night so i forget which is which, but i wish i had more like it

yeah those two albums run great together. It's such a shame Little Brother broke up. I think if they were still around now they would get the props they deserve for making great music.

-CRASH-

Banned
crazy shit is my older bros are like 10 years older than me so I grew up with a fuckin fat stack of CDs to choose from. used to enjoy just flipping through the cd cases looking at the artwork and picking what looked cool. anyways despite pouring hundreds of hours into minstrel show, I never bothered to put chitlin circuit in. passed by the album over a hundred times and just never bothered. still haven't. don't even know why.

minstrel show is my fav rap album and I never even bothered. the fucking kind of shit is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom