• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryptic

I support this page.

EDIT:Nvm. wrong page I hate kanye's production and hate him as a rapper. When I was 13 I liked through the wire though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
LOL @ Kanye! His next album is going to be heat!
Most definitely.

Kanye makes his best albums when he's inspired. Hope this enrages him alongside the wifey thing and makes him step his shit up even more.

He acts like this is the hardest bar of the year, come on Ye. If we are going on how much it hurts Gucci probably wins with a bar from Truth.
I mean, the bar was pretty hard, but yeah this is just Kanye feeling himself.

Actually I don't know what I'd say was the hardest line all year. Probably Pusha on I Don't Like.

Campin' out in that corridor, fuck you waiting on Jordans for?
I'll middle man it for 23, just meet me somewhere 'round Baltimore.

That conviction.

Hellion

I loving this Kanye melt!!!

Kanye killed hardcore gangsta rap.

Thank You based Pusha for baiting ye into giving Keef a look.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
This year's hardest line so far has to go to Ross on the Colombia remix
I can make cocaine
3.5 kilos on my gold chain
I’da flew to Haiti
Zo fuck around and gave me eighty
Chickens like the Wingstop
Nigga tried to kill me but I had the thing cocked

reckless

Cuban Linx 2 and Apollo Kids are both dope as fuck. Ive gone back to CL2 more though.

This Czarface album is so dope, holy shit. ThaBiz was the only one hyping this shit for months, only got around to it now and it bangs.

Ghost is the GOAT Wu member.

And yes, Tical has aged really, really terribly.

mooooose

Gihad came out a year before the album on a mixtape and Rae's verse sucks. State of Grace is amazing but isn't on the album because Rae said it was old (the same album with Gihad).

Whatever. Fuck that album. Song for song it's a mess and Rae showed he's a sloppy writer now. He was good on 36 Chambers through Bulletproof Wallets era as a writer, after that he sucked. His solos sucked because of lack of direction and beat selection, he could still write back then.

What a fucking has been.

Tical aged okay, you just need to be in the mood for it. Arguably it aged about as well as the first Blackout... in MY opinion...

cacophony

this got me weak

tumblr_m8f21pEXlk1qcwj32o1_1280.jpg

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
wait ya'll seen the curren$y baby pic meme's right???? shit was beyond funny because he looked damn near 30 as a new born....

igZipy07vq5am.gif

ft1a.jpg

Also Ghost has always been the WU Goat why are ya'll fronting

Esch

Banned
Wingstop could easily afford Rick Ross and everyone on MMG. Theyre owned by Roark they have literally a thousand times more money than dude. Or some shit like that.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Meth > Ghost

Ghost couldn't shine in a era like the 90s. .Meth was that dude back then before biggie.

My man Ironman was tough in NYC the 90's (aka the only place that mattered then) trust me I remember. Tical was great too but then look at the product that each artist has put out since their debuts and the answer is clear Ghost > The Rest

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Meth was so dope the Wu had to bribe him to do a solo album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom