• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooooose

Danny killed it. It's not what people want. It sounds like a lost cut from XXX. You're all bugging. This is hot as fuck. People want Wit It, Blueberry, Molly Ringwold.

This is the other side of Danny real real love.

Esch

Banned
Does he ever do shit with Jet Life? Seems like there's some tension there
tension comes from spitta sidelining the talent in his stables. signing with jet life is a bonafide mistake. unless youre a second rate single minded emcee like Trademark with no future anyway

mooooose

I have a feeling people are going to be disappointed by OLD if you guys don't like this song...

Also, when Rocky says it... I didn't love his album, but what he did in the last year... what he did in the last TWO years, coming from nothing, is crazy. Rocky is so mad tho.

Esch

Banned
Danny killed it. It's not what people want. It sounds like a lost cut from XXX. You're all bugging. This is hot as fuck. People want Wit It, Blueberry, Molly Ringwold.

word not everything has to be a banger. i dont think he killed it tho...

danny should still do some tracks w/ el-p. shit was magic on Oh Hail No.

tension comes from spitta sidelining the talent in his stables. signing with jet life is a bonafide mistake. unless youre a second rate single minded emcee like Trademark with no future anyway
Makes sense. Not a fan but Sir Michael looks and sounds like he'd be popular, I was surprised at how sidelined he has been. Spitta taking "how to run a label" classes from Young Jeezy

No, you are bugging. That beat sounds like it would be out of place on XXX

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Pretty nigga rich, Flacko be the shit
And that bitch, know we poppin' so she boppin' on this dick

I love how all these rappers are getting mad over MTV's list. Hopefully it inspires them to bring their A game.
I doubt we'll see any better from ASAP than what's currently out.

Esch

Banned
Makes sense. Not a fan but Sir Michael looks and sounds like he'd be popular, I was surprised at how sidelined he has been. Spitta taking "how to run a label" classes from Young Jeezy
he is pretty enjoyable, so is fiend and honestly young roddy could be too with some tweaks. why do none of them have mixtapes getting put on? producer support? anything. its a waste. spitta is like that senior dick on varsity football who says bad shit to the coach about younger kids just to keep them on jv cause he doesnt want them to improve or feels jealous.

then again you could say the same about how every rapper run label works, cept for MMG

HiResDes

The Fraud beat isn't anything Danny can't handle, the pace of it is similar to shit on his mixtapes and The Hybrid....And unlike many of you that only appreciate Danny on XXX, I really like 2/3s of the song, but I think he goes way too far with name dropping shit on a lame Game tip.

Sir Michael Rocks could be bigger mainstream wise than Curren$y.

mooooose

The Fraud beat isn't anything Danny can't handle, the pace of it is similar to shit on his mixtapes and The Hybrid....And unlike many of you that only appreciate Danny on XXX, I really like 2/3s of the song, but I think he goes way too far with name dropping shit on a lame Game tip.

He name dropped GG Allin... In a rap song. That's fucking awesome...

Esch

Banned

see i think he realizes this and has kinda.... done some 48 laws of power machiavelli shit and kept him in his place. i also kinda expect this from a 5'4" dude constantly talking about slayin pussy, i can see it as an insecurity, fear thing.

'ninjas is emotional they love me they fear me they see my women' etc etc

Esch

Banned
im gonna be honest i really dont like rocky outside of the studio or videos. he has no charisma, hes doesnt have much interesting or provocative to say, hes just shallow. its stuff like that that will keep him from true stardom.... im not gonna lie i even find big sean and tools like him and drake and push more entertaining to watch. and i hate those guys.

i guess as an entertainer its better to be hated than neutral, and better still to be loved.

codhand

and better still to be loved.

tumblr_m6aj0bh80t1r4w8xyo1_r1_500.gif

Esch

Banned
yea im not surprised they get along well either, shes got the personality and charm of a sack of bricks.

obviously would, etc etc

Esch

Banned
dammmm

also esch big sean? REALLY?
#stayhatin
big sean is funny in interviews and knows how to talk to people. asap sits there high with his glasses on and mumbles some shit about how he ordered some new shoes or some non sequitur about bitches. i always x out of that shit. the best rocky interview i ever saw was that one where bronson interrupted the whole thing.

Esch

Banned
The stupid ones are usually the freakiest.

I dated a girl whose nickname was Post. Couldnt flip a light switch without directions.

But DAMN! a fuckin demon.
smart, dumb is whatever. but if they have deadeye / deadface its usually a waste of time

I am with Esch on the Big Sean thing. His interviews that I run into is really the reason why I give his music another chance. He is hilarious.

Also, I feel like I am slowly becoming a Sir Michael Rocks fan the more time progresses. I know Soilbreak likes him but yea Jet Life was the wrong move for him definitely

DominoKid

welp kendrick liked the new danny brown track...
@kendricklamar: Danny Brown killn this new track. Hard. Uncut tho."

I am with Esch on the Big Sean thing. His interviews that I run into is really the reason why I give his music another chance. He is hilarious.

Also, I feel like I am slowly becoming a Sir Michael Rocks fan the more time progresses. I know Soilbreak likes him but yea Jet Life was the wrong move for him definitely

tumblr_lrawbtNOJk1ql0vcco1_r1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom