• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

This looks like it sucks, the stars probably kept the heat for themselves. He said there were supposed to be two Jeezy songs on it :(

E40, YG, CashOut and Skeme so I am pumped!

21 DJ Mustard prod. tracks in a row

theres only so many Claps & 'Heys' a man can take

fuck that Mustard is hype as hell...

I'm a a fan of Mustard but that looks about as underwhelming as you can get. Lack of YG is surprising.

Im 4rm Bompton is coming this year... has 4 tracks and has Ty the Dolla $ign all over it.. not really shocking at all..

Timbo Speaks will easily be the best track by far :p

That 2 Chainz + Pharrell is terrible, cheap sounding garbage. Disappointing after the bangers he gave Busta and NORE recently.

Esch

Banned
Read the comments with mastercriminal tho lmao

deadmanny.png

Fuck man RZA still didn't learn what was wrong with 8 Diagrams as it's still all in effect here, the overpowering beat, the sing-song hooks, the rapping only taking up 50% of the song and a beat so busy the rappers sound lost within it.
Big disappointment.

mooooose

I didn't love it but it wasn't near 8 diagrams bad. It wasn't good though. Ghost sounded kinda nice on it but he didn't spit. It wasn't a good track for meth but he's the only Wu member down to lay verses. That was a big problem with 8 diagrams too, no one wanted the beats so it ended up being meth on every track whether he fit or not.

for real? havent heard the nore song but feds watching is a looooooooooooot better than the busta song i think

NORE - Lawwwddd
this track is all kinds of all-kilter, the drums are crap and that snare is terrible but damn it this shit bangs!

I'd take the Busta song because for a start it sounds like some effort went into it in comparison to the 2 Chainz song which just sounds like a bunch of shitty presets lazily arranged on top of one another, plus in Twerk It I just think that water droplet sample sounds dope.

First track was dope, then it all started to blur together. I'm going to listen to it a couple more times but I'm feeling pretty meh on it for first listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom