• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooooose

Sick. You should try and get a ticket for tom.
Ehhh other than yeezus and grizzly bear I don't want to see anyone and it'd be a lot of money. Between house of vans and if the pool parties come back, among other shows, I'll have enough to go to soon.

Title Fight at the end of the month yeeeeeeerr

Aye you fool waited so long to see suspiria shits beautiful. Also wat da fuck you talking about q dropping. I'm drunk yo, don't play with my emotions

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Q needs to drop tonight. TONIGHT

I DRIVE TO PUSSY MORE THAN I DRIVE TO CHURCH - Best line of like, forever.
NO A/C BUT THE HEATER WERK
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURK

1000177_566468406729776_455858113_n.jpg
Nah Yeezus is done and handed in already.
Nas can't afford a Jay feature.
Must be for Jay's new solo. Bout to be the best thing Nas has done since HHiD.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
me too thats why it needs to be out now goddamnit

And y'all know what the fuck is up. Pussy delivery? shit we need to go into business. 30 mins or less or the bj is free!

Detox

Nah Jay will be listening to the song during the mixing sessions and Guru will look at him with an awkward stare. Jay will be like "what's up?" Guru "nothing, don't worry about it." Eventually after over a decade of working together Jay will ask "seriously something is bugging you , what is it?" Guru writes on a piece of paper and leaves the studio. Jay walks up to it and turns it over reading the words written in green block capital: Nas murdered you on your own album don't clear this shit. Jay's hands start to tremble, he has flashbacks of touching Nas' head while he was on tour with Large Professor, he takes a deep breath and walks to his spare house in Queensbridge. He phones B and tells her he has a business meeting in Europe. Jay turns on a ipod stereo styled like an old boom box with Nas' discography loaded in. As the tears stream down his face he looks through the window at the bench on the Illmatic cover, his hands leaving condensation marks on its position. He tries to think about other things like how he is going to tell Ye that song isn't going through alas that night his mind had room for only one thought: he let Nas down.

m3k

Nah Jay will be listening to the song during the mixing sessions and Guru will look at him with an awkward stare. Jay will be like "what's up?" Guru "nothing, don't worry about it." Eventually after over a decade of working together Jay will ask "seriously something is bugging you , what is it?" Guru writes on a piece of paper and leaves the studio. Jay walks up to it and turns it over reading the words written in green block capital: Nas murdered you on your own album don't clear this shit. Jay's hands start to tremble, he has flashbacks of touching Nas' head while he was on tour with Large Professor, he takes a deep breath and walks to his spare house in Queensbridge. He phones B and tells her he has a business meeting in Europe. Jay turns on a ipod stereo styled like an old boom box with Nas' discography loaded in. As the tears stream down his face he looks through the window at the bench on the Illmatic cover, his hands leaving condensation marks on its position. He tries to think about other things like how he is going to tell Ye that song isn't going through alas that night his mind had room for only one thought: he let Nas down.

lol well done, condensation marks, 8 out of ten

thabiz

dear god. second half of Bible Paper on Albert Einstein. after this and Durag, alc pretty much has producer of the year locked up all ready.

thabiz

Tony Touch - It's A Queens Thing ft. Action Bronson & Kool G Rap

that tracklist!

1. Tony Touch / D Stroy – ‘Touch And D Stroy’
2. Rah Digga – ‘Freestyle’
3. A.G. & Masta Ace – ‘Double A’
4. Busta Rhymes, J. Doe, Reek da Villian & Rock Marciano – ‘Hold That’
5. M.O.P – ‘You Know You Love This’
6. Too Short, Kurupt & Xzibit – ‘V.I.P.’
7. B-Real – ‘Hit This’ (Freestyle)
8. Papoose & Uncle Murda – ‘Brooklyn’s The Burough’
9. Sean Price & Guilty Simpson – ‘Random’
10. Black Thought – ‘Thought Process’
11. Styles P, Sheek Louch & Jadakiss – ‘B.A.R.S.’
12. Liknuts – ‘World Premier’
13. Raekwon, JD Era, Ghostface Killah & RZA – ‘Unorthodox’
14. Twista & Bun B – ‘Bounce’
15. Thirstin Howl III – ‘One Person Thirstin’
16. Willie The Kid – ‘Power Cypha’
17. Action Bronson & Kool G. Rap – ‘A Queen’s Thing’
18. KRS-One, Fat Joe & Sadat X – ‘Take It To The Bronx’
19. Termanology – ‘Aw Shux’
20. Joel Ortiz, Royce da 5’9” & Crooked I – ‘Slaughter Session’
21. Eminem – ‘Untitled’
22. Redman, Method Man & Erick Sermon – ‘Let’s Go’
23. Prodigy – ‘Untitled’
24. N.O.R.E., Al Joseph & Reek da Villian – ‘Questions’
25. Gob Goblin, Starvin B & Spit Gemz – ‘Untitled’

JULY 9th!!!!

mooooose

ALL I SEE ARE GUNS EVERYWHERE, TITTIES ASS HANDS IN THE AIR, ITS A PARTY OVER HERE, SHAKE IT FOR THE MAN OF THE YEAR, MAN MAN THE YEAR, MAN OF THE BOUNCE.... BOUNCE...

PBY

Banned
WTF happened to Mac Miller.

Seriously, he just pulled an Asher Roth on us, altho Asher was always super dope.

coldvein

Banned
i had to hate on asher in the beginning cuz of that college song tho .. that was enough to fuel many years of hatred. then one day somebody gafhop (des probably) turned me on to the mixtapes ...

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
What are the names of asher mixtapes you guys are talking about? I had no idea asher wasn't wack but I knew him basically from that one song...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom