• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

J. Cole album is like a 6.5 - 7/10. Album is way too long to be talking about the same shit. Production is good sometimes, but again, blends together. I used to love Cole, think this just shows how much I've changed. Or maybe it was more interesting to hear the first time around.

Time for Miller.

CRS

bPZOIo5.jpg

lmao

Detox

Wait Kanye said no single or promo?

Wasn't he just on SNL promoting?
pssst that, governors ball, millions on projecting on buildings didn't happen, when it's all said and done his fans will say there was no promo shit was released on bandcamp under a pseudonym

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Angel Haze - No Bueno video. NSFW. Only posting because titties.

Congrats Matugi!

Wait Kanye said no single or promo?

Wasn't he just on SNL promoting?
He didn't say no promo, just no gigantic "NBA" budgets. Which is pretty accurate from what we've seen thus far. No promo runs and essentially outside of some cheap screenings and some posters in NYC, there's not much else.

Detox

They were scared the God was going to draw for the Pharaoh so they hid their jewellery, even Ye on his own birthday lol
nas.jpg

iavi

A lot of Yeezus is seeming weirdly abrupt atm. Like, you'll have harsh electronic verses, then it'll cut to this dark almost orchestral soul sample that doesn't fit at all (granted, this is coming from a bad YT clip), then back to the second verse.

Onsite is especially guilty of this.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
hit you with the dropkick, marty jannetty/hit you with the dropkick, marty jannetty/hit you with the dropkick, marty jannetty

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sony in the cut/thats a scary sight
Sony spit that ether tonight.

I mean even MS' conference wasn't bad (this is the best E3 in years all around TBH) but when you take into account the DRM shit (which you have to), there was a murddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

im spoiling like this entire yeezus album from all these vids lol
Word, it finally kicked in for me that I should probably stop listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom