• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying so hard to avoid clicking these snippets yall been posting. Don't even know how hard it's been for me. Got me scratching my neck and shit

Jitters

Capt. Murphy has one of the singles on the Adults Swim thing. I forgot. ◉‿◉

2MINS BETWEEN POST????????????????????????????

DominoKid

action-bronson-cartwheel-o.gif

shit is cash.

lawd we eating good for about the next week

- PS4 megatons
- Saaaaaaaaaaab Stories
- Yeezus
- Mac Miller surprise AOTY contender
- and Born Sinner for when we have the itis and need something to fall asleep to.

CRS

That Kingdom Hearts III trailer. So many feels.

I finally know how Irish felt with Shenmue.

Oh wait...

Don't give two fucks about Yeezus but hopefully this'll help me having low standards.

DominoKid

looooooooool damn RE: Irish. i actually got misty when the Disney logo popped up. it still blows my mind that they skipped a whole fucking generation of consoles. FFXV looks like that fire too.

that Q song is straight. Kendrick rapping in spanish is hilarious.

shit is cash.

- PS4 megatons
- Saaaaaaaaaaab Stories
- Yeezus
- and Born Sinner for when we have the itis and need something to fall asleep to.

saab stories is out?

what's the new q track? somebody link me. LINK ME NOW

mac miller done good, cole is ambien.

kingdom hearts is wack. hell i'd say nomura is wack too but ff XV looks too nice.

Tokubetsu

MFers getting misty over KH like it's 2004 lol. TITANFALL and The Division though. World In Conflict devs and giant robots, my dreams are made of these.

CRS

saab stories is out?

what's the new q track? somebody link me. LINK ME NOW

mac miller done good, cole is ambien.

kingdom hearts is wack. hell i'd say nomura is wack too but ff XV looks too nice.

I was about to link you to Q's new track but you crossed the zipper line with that Nomura comment.

No lie, Sony might have sold me a PS4. Not sure if it'll be day one but I definitely see myself getting one.

DominoKid

MFers getting misty over KH like it's 2004 lol. TITANFALL and The Division though. World In Conflict devs and giant robots, my dreams are made of these.

shit it's damn near been that long. i was a freshman in HS when KH2 dropped in 06. i'm a motherfucking college graduate now. smh @ Square.

titanfall looks like it's gonna be the most fun mp fps shooter in a while.

only shooting game i saw that looked remotely interesting was The Division. and well all know that games like that don't live up to the concept.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

shit is cash.

- PS4 megatons
- Saaaaaaaaaaab Stories
- Yeezus

..... well fuck going to sleep tonight

Also got to get PS4 day one. The only thing that Sucks is GTA 5 wont be a launch game. Being current generation might affect their downloadable content offerings....

with lack of backwards compatibility (probably), i'm gonna be holding off on a ps4 until early 2014 (or whenever infamous comes out).

gotta play my gta v

overcast

Definitely holding off for a bit. Unless I get caught up in the hype. Plenty of quality current gen games coming.

I really need to play Infamous 2.

DominoKid

Gunplay tape is sort of underwhelming. No cohesiveness to it and Ross gave him a lot of poverty trap beats. I expected better.

Cocaina (Que Linda) is sick though. Bible is as good as ever. Topside (Scooter carries this one) and Been Did It are just barely above forgettable. The rest I'm not bumping to right now.

PBY

Banned
So happy the gov ball version of Black Skinheads is on the album and not the SNL version.

Yall will understand. DAT BASS.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Mac Miller album has some nice production, but Mac sounds like a less talented Asher Roth. Yeezus snippets sound, unsurprisingly, like a mess made by a man who lost any musical talent long ago. Fuck Yeezus, Schoolboy Q will save us.

PBY

Banned
Mac Miller album has some nice production, but Mac sounds like a less talented Asher Roth. Yeezus snippets sound, unsurprisingly, like a mess made by a man who lost any musical talent long ago. Fuck Yeezus, Schoolboy Q will save us.

Yeezus forgives. June 18.

Cudder

looooooooool damn RE: Irish. i actually got misty when the Disney logo popped up. it still blows my mind that they skipped a whole fucking generation of consoles. FFXV looks like that fire too.

that Q song is straight. Kendrick rapping in spanish is hilarious.

Que Dot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom