• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
People are going to hate this album.
Been saying this forever too. Sonically it's everywhere, content wise it deals with a lot of extremes too it seems.

I think at first people will dislike it more than Graduation or 808s. Will be the most divisive yet.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Album sounded pretty cohesive to me.

No "awesome" performance
New slaves, hudmo track and black skinhead all sound drastically different IMO.

I'll wait until i hear CDQ.
capturing audio from the tent thats playing the album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNi72jEbnhM

the thirst is real
Matrix+-+Not+Like+This.gif

DominoKid

Not too surprised. Figured something is up when he keeps talking about how he's already shot like four videos but none of them have dropped yet.

the fuck is he waiting on then? him and Wiz run the show. he got videos in the tank. he got a shitload of songs waiting. get the shit rolling.

Recon

Banned
Damn, that Mac Miller goes. I take back everything I said about him. This shit will probably end up being better than Yeezus.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lmao @ Recon's avatar changing when I F5'd this thread.

Still haven't listened to Miller or all of Born Sinner yet. Kinda mixed feelings on Born Sinner though. One of those cases where it's a great album just sorta forgettable in parts that bring the rest of it down. Few songs that are really brilliant though.

HiiiLife

Never listened to a Mac album or mixtape in my life. Decided to check out his WMWTSO. I'll let you know if I regret giving him a try.

exarkun

Can't wait for next month when Juicus will save us

His emergence in the last year and a half has been great if only because that grimy/three 6 sound is everywhere now, as opposed to just on their cds. Love everything he does, and its hilarious when my hip hop head friends (who are so far up their own asses about underground shit) need to be constantly reminded that its Juicy producing/putting out all this stuff. They seemingly couldn't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom