• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitters

SAAAB Stories =
FZU1s0W.gif

OG Kush

hey people i missed the conferences yesterday and would like to stream them but don't want to go to gaming side to get spoiled? can anyone link me to the whole video conferences of all three?
cheers

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
The people who are upset that certain games are not exclusive are fucking idiots and deserve to be punched in their stupid little faces.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Leaning towards PS4. I don't have great internet, so yeah X1's idea is a no go. Pretty much punch for punch PS4 is just objectively better at this point.

As far as exclusives go, X1 only really has the next Halo and Forza 5. Everything else I'd want is available on platforms I already have or also PS4.

Still feel incredibly bad ditching Halo.. but Destiny w/exclusive PS4 content is just making that decision easier. Not to mention my favourite franchise (PGR) is confirmed dead forever now with E3 over and all.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Sneaky Sony throwing in that line about PS+ required for online play. Sigh. I guess it was only a matter of time. Battlefield 4 and MGSV look god-like.

Eh, I'd prefer paying the extra five bucks a month for much more stable servers on gaming and store side. The app for the marketplace is complete garbage.

and it's still going to be the same PS+ people pay for now. free games, discounts and all.

Eh, I'd prefer paying the extra five bucks a month for much more stable servers on gaming and store side. The app for the marketplace is complete garbage.

and it's still going to be the same PS+ people pay for now. free games, discounts and all.

I totally agree. I have no problem paying in return for a more enjoyable online experience. Primarily gaming on a PC at the moment (and into the future). I'll most likely pick up a PS4 at the first price drop.

Dramos

Anyone excited for Cole's Born Sinner? I've been waiting for this forever. I heard there were album leaks but, hell I'm going to pick up his album!

overcast

might as well just go ahead and pre-order my PS Quatro. everything else looks like garbage

anyone getting an xbox one?
Definitely grabbing a PS4. Xbox One just doesn't appeal to me. Sony First Parties will catch fire sooner or later. It's a more powerful, cheaper console. Also, used games. Though maybe MS will change that?
Oxymoron
tumblr_mcy9w1mYH41qg87ou.gif

overcast

Anyone excited for Cole's Born Sinner? I've been waiting for this forever. I heard there were album leaks but, hell I'm going to pick up his album!
It's kind of meh man. Bail out.

Old, Oxymoron, and Yeezus are basically my 3 most hyped albums of the year Jitters. I was just messing around.

Mac Miller album is dope. What the fuck. Delicious crow being eaten.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

It's alright Jitters. Just let your heart be open and honest. It's the true path to enlightenment.

Also, we got a NYT interview with Yeezus himself

“Dark Fantasy” was my long, backhanded apology. You know how people give a backhanded compliment? It was a backhanded apology. It was like, all these raps, all these sonic acrobatics. I was like: “Let me show you guys what I can do, and please accept me back. You want to have me on your shelves.”

Yeah. I love the fact that I’m bad at [things], you know what I’m saying? I’m forever the 35-year-old 5-year-old. I’m forever the 5-year-old of something.

Im seeing riff raff on saturday! im so excited!!

lol i forgot you live in the same city as me. i might be busy that night. i'll hear from some other people if it was a fun show or not.

unsure about neon icon. but i think that song cacophony produced could be a song of the year contender. excited to hear the album.

even more excited for yeezus

and god daaamn where the fuck is it at oxymoron right now.

Esch

Banned
mac miller top 10 worst deliveries in the game right now. dat monotone OH MY GAWD east coast voice, scust

nice beats/features at least

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Y'all know its true. Nice production, but same old, tired Bronson.

My man .... that production is beyond nice. Harry brought his A game and Bronson rode those beats like a pro. He slowed the flow down a few times and brought his Bronsolino style to the front. I've said this before but Bronson needs smooth beats to compensate for his rapid flow and to force him to follow a beat instead of just spitting for the sake of spitting. This album is the first to do that since Well Done at a high level throughout.

The guest didn't take away from anything (prodigy and Rae kill it) and we now all know big body bes is an A class shit talker..... add it all together and just like Frauds Cigarette Boats with Curren$y this tape is to short.... Bronson and Fraud need to do a whole album together.

DominoKid

brehs i watched that FF XV battle trailer. my god that shit is hard. if they pull that off, no amount of girly men looking characters can bring that shit down.

brehs i watched that FF XV battle trailer. my god that shit is hard. if they pull that off, no amount of girly men looking characters can bring that shit down.

I just hope that shit isn't all flash and we get a real jrpg. Towns, world map, exploration, side quests, use of multiple characters, all that shit.
So far it looks good but there better be more to it.

DominoKid

I just hope that shit isn't all flash and we get a real jrpg. Towns, world map, exploration, side quests, use of multiple characters, all that shit.
So far it looks good but there better be more to it.

JRPGs are dead man. let it go.

nah i'm playing. but you gotta get your traditional JRPG fix somewhere else. FFXV is an action RPG straight out. it's a new era for Final Fantasy and i welcome that change w/ open arms. there are towns though!

-They shifted the game to next-gen and made it a mainline title due to the scale/scope.
-The game is an action RPG, but there are command system elements in the game.
-Noctis is "not cool inside" and not a cool dude, but a quirky dude.
-Party members are a core part of Final Fantasy, so there is a party in this game.
-Noctis can teleport himself into the sky. Though he's not a gravity wizard, Noctis does not fall at a Newtonian rate for gameplay purposes.
-The current generation console versions were canceled about a year ago. They're still working to improve the graphics on the next-gen version.
-They are making games in DirectX 11 on PC and then porting them to the PS4 and Xbox One since they can handle that. They can consider any platform that support high end DirectX 11 level hardware functionality and horsepower. (Hey Square, that DX11 PC dev platform you mentioned earlier can run this! Just saying!)

Jitters

My man .... that production is beyond nice. Harry brought his A game and Bronson rode those beats like a pro. He slowed the flow down a few times and brought his Bronsolino style to the front. I've said this before but Bronson needs smooth beats to compensate for his rapid flow and to force him to follow a beat instead of just spitting for the sake of spitting. This album is the first to do that since Well Done at a high level throughout.

The guest didn't take away from anything (prodigy and Rae kill it) and we now all know big body bes is an A class shit talker..... add it all together and just like Frauds Cigarette Boats with Curren$y this tape is to short.... Bronson and Fraud need to do a whole album together.

I agree with that, but its still kind of boring.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Getting em both

Sports games
TitanFall
Destiny

Not suuuuper into the ps4 exclusives, hoping for a new God of War.
TF and the D. Are coming to PC too. Although I feel as if des will be better on consoles since it might not use steam works for its server. Dunno I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom