• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Ebro says Yeezus saved Hip-Hop

ibaUfYga8dt9p0.gif

this cat is a master instigator. now folks gonna be talking about their broke ass program all day.

the fuck

Greetings GAF-Hop! This is my first time venturing into this thread, and I'm looking for a specific type of hip-hop.

I have zero familiarity with the genre, but my friend has recently been playing a couple of songs that I love... Fukin Problems by A$AP and Love Me by Lil' Wayne. Now, I'm sure these are far from the best the genre has to offer, but for now they are entertaining the hell out of me. The lyrics crack me up because of the absurdly over-the-top and playa lifestyle they project, but they also get me pumped. I'm ramping up my exercise routine next week, and I'm looking for something else for my playlists besides metal.

So, what other hip-hop songs about drowning in women are there like those two?

I hope this post doesn't seem too odd, and thanks in advance for any good recommendations!

cacophony

Waka Flocka - Flockaveli (the whole album)
Ace Hood - Bugatti
Chief Keef - I Don't Like
Future - Same Damn Time, Mark McGuire
Young Scooter - Colombia
Game - Ali Bomaye
Big Sean - Mula

good hype/gym songs

Macca

Greetings GAF-Hop! This is my first time venturing into this thread, and I'm looking for a specific type of hip-hop.

I have zero familiarity with the genre, but my friend has recently been playing a couple of songs that I love... Fukin Problems by A$AP and Love Me by Lil' Wayne. Now, I'm sure these are far from the best the genre has to offer, but for now they are entertaining the hell out of me. The lyrics crack me up because of the absurdly over-the-top and playa lifestyle they project, but they also get me pumped. I'm ramping up my exercise routine next week, and I'm looking for something else for my playlists besides metal.

I hope this post doesn't seem too odd, and thanks in advance for any good recommendations!
Go here http://acemixes.com/Mixes/ grab the ignorant mixes. start from wherever, they all good.

Kwixotik

Do what Macca said and never listen to Fuckin Problems again, it's the worst song

Tokubetsu

Definitely grab the ignorant mixes Macca linked. That's a great place to start. Then get "Flockaveli" by Waka Flocka Flame.

he does in the kim kardashian show. which is why he should have shaved for this damn short. would have been perfect.

and also why does he sound like charlie day?!

Detox

tbh you want the trap shit so just get Jeezy's discography if you want to get pumped start with TM101, DMX is good too

Examples of Jeezy's stuff:
I Luv It

Win Win

Drowning in women
Juicy J - Bandz a make her dance

Young Jeezy - Supafreak, What I do
T.I. - Get Ya Shit together,

Macca

You should also check out 2 Chainz - Based on a TRU Story.

bItIABz.jpg

He's on the chorus of Fuckin Problems, and his album is a lot better. You'd enjoy it.

DominoKid

i guess Noz doesn't like Hov & Ye anymore because he's been going in on them all day.

drake's dad ‏@noz 3m
but this is another side effect of jay and kanye's upper level personal branding: they are trampling the existing canon

drake's dad ‏@noz 42s
nah they are closing the gates behind them RT @bombedatapollo I can't wait to see who does it to Ye + Jay, it's bound to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom