• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Future doesn't have anywhere near the mainstream exposure that 2Chainz has. 2Chainz has been on TV probably 800x more and on much bigger records too.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Future doesn't have anywhere near the mainstream exposure that 2Chainz has. 2Chainz has been on TV probably 800x more and on much bigger records too.

no doubt... but Future will be the next T-Pain.

Blackace

also

http://acemixes.com/Mixes/WestWest2.mp3

with it being sunny and feeling the start of spring today I felt a real west coast groove in my soul today.

I want to another mix. DMX is on the burner, but not feeling him today.. don't want to force it I am up for suggestions

iavi

Future's Pluto was way worse than even TRU

So 2chainz>Future on principal

And they're both FT cats, so nowhere near top 5. #Dominowtfuonbruh

Mau ®

Future's part in Rihanna's Loveeeeeeeeeeee Song is awesome. That song is getting a lot of plays and its not even a single (yet).

He is starting to be very in demand in pop, he's already worked with Shakira and J.Lo.

Too bad his album is pretty meh.

Blackace

Future's part in Rihanna's Loveeeeeeeeeeee Song is awesome. That song is getting a lot of plays and its not even a single (yet).

He is starting to be very in demand in pop, he's already worked with Shakira and J.Lo.

Too bad his album is pretty meh.

hence, T-Pain

in 5 years it's to Europe with the next Pitbull

Blackace

shakira and jlo. fuck man. those are super relevant artists in todays pop scene. future blowing the fuck up.

J.Lo ain't doing too bad

the big problem is French Montana is swerving in his lane
the Flo-Rida might be big for him... Tell me Your Ready

Esch

Banned
That entire EP is miami vice swag rap. 5-7 tracks longer and it would be a modern day classic. So, so good even though #Ican'trelate
Thats the worst thing about it. Cause when they eventually do something else itll have to measure up. And it just might not.

Esch

Banned
I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies...
Yeah, but these days they have some treatments, and now that it's been detected early, he can get the care he needs. at least its not full blown Acquired Coherence Deficiency Syndrome yet. You know what? I bet he'll be just fine. It'll be expensive, and he'll have to be careful, but he should live a long, full life.

Blackace

they are both top 5 imo. both sold pretty well. future got a lot of critical acclaim. both present on a ton of big songs the past year and still trending upward.

so the top 5 has Future and 2 Chainz that means there are only 3 others rappers in the game near as hot as them? Really?

Esch

Banned
I like that weird, cheap looking witch house imagery. Not the music though.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom