• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan1321

Banned
Whats up GAF-HOP

Recently started listening Wiz Khalifa's "work hard-Play hard"

And liked his songs, Im listening to Rolling Papers (wich opening song is awesome)

But most of O.N.I.F.C its great and i really liked it

Coming from a guy who likes Coldplay, Kings of Leon and Maroon 5 this kinda weird for my family saying to me "NOW YOU LISTEN TO HIPHOP???!!"

So whats GAF opinion on Wiz Khalifa???

HiResDes

Just ran through this and I must say this is a really really solid album that know one talks about in his discography:

cover.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That Freaks song is completely garbage, but because of the video + beat alone I'm pretty sure it's going to launch French's career into the stratosphere.

HiiiLife

Whats up GAF-HOP

And liked his songs, Im listening to Rolling Papers (wich opening song is awesome)

Coming from a guy who likes Coldplay, Kings of Leon and Maroon 5 this kinda weird for my family saying to me "NOW YOU LISTEN TO HIPHOP???!!"

*Kush & OJ. In the cut. Rolling doobies up. Lol. He's alright. Not a fan. I'd pick Currensy over him. Check out his Pilot Talk album.

DominoKid

Whats up GAF-HOP

onifc is decent. i ride around to it. wiz is cool in my book.

Whats up GAF-HOP

Curren$y does what Wiz does 100% better but if you want some good Wiz:
gKQG95c.jpg

H8Z7XVj.png

Esch

Banned
Argumentative long post you're wrong Des is also top tier Des. Miserable night out story Des is pretty good, but he's a good dude so that shit also kills me inside. You know what's really underrated is subliminal shots Des, wit the little nuggets of ether truth.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Whats up GAF-HOP

A revelation to the artistry in hip.hop. Made me rethink my entire life.

Esch

Banned
I'm gonna go check those out. I've fallen behind on music consumption due to life.

Anything else I should check out Gafhop?

that Tokyo Towers mixtape in here is fuckin dope.

Top Tier:
Cantankerous old white WanderingWind
I dont like that artist heres a ratchet sex analogy Siddx
Questionable hookup Tguy
Paragraphs of sexually ambiguous truth PhoenixDark
You gon get this work Blackace
Delusional zealot Enzo
Hentai reference IrishNinja
Subtle 'you're a bit of a bitch arent you' Kamspy
Obscure social media reference Cacophony
One liner Soilbreak
Coherent Tokubetsu
Unmedicated ReconYoda

HiiiLife

Lol. Bryan1321 about to find out Gaf Hop stay taking shots at posters. It's all in good fun man.

Don't you think about fucking leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom