• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
When's that Deniro Farrar tape dropping? I hear he's pretty obscure here I hope somebody knows.

that Tokyo Towers mixtape in here is fuckin dope.

Top Tier:
Cantankerous old white WanderingWind
I dont like that artist heres a ratchet sex analogy Siddx
Questionable hookup Tguy
Paragraphs of sexually ambiguous truth PhoenixDark
You gon get this work Blackace
Delusional zealot Enzo
Hentai reference IrishNinja
Subtle 'you're a bit of a bitch arent you' Kamspy
Obscure social media reference Cacophony
One liner Soilbreak
Coherent Tokubetsu
Unmedicated ReconYoda
this post has me rolling, at the bolded especially

HiResDes

Oh man I love you guys, especially the homie Esch.

Anyway I'm so in love with RawHyde that I just copped this:

Bundle including a cassette for my rap and this ill t-shirt:

bundle.jpg

Bryan1321

Banned
Lol. Bryan1321 about to find out Gaf Hop stay taking shots at posters. It's all in good fun man.

Don't you think about fucking leaving.

Some responses are pretty cool, i really laughed with the guy how rethinked his whole life haha

Also, the spindashing recomendation on those albums, well i never heard of them so gonna check them out.

Top Tier:
Cantankerous old white WanderingWind
I dont like that artist heres a ratchet sex analogy Siddx
Questionable hookup Tguy
Paragraphs of sexually ambiguous truth PhoenixDark
You gon get this work Blackace
Delusional zealot Enzo
Hentai reference IrishNinja
Subtle 'you're a bit of a bitch arent you' Kamspy
Obscure social media reference Cacophony
One liner Soilbreak
Coherent Tokubetsu
Unmedicated ReconYoda

i don't get these two....explain.

HiiiLife

Some responses are pretty cool, i really laughed with the guy how rethinked his whole life haha

Also, the spindashing recomendation on those albums, well i never heard of them so gonna check them out.

Sounds good. Those Currensy tapes are pretty decent. I keep them in rotation. HiResDes pretty much listed albums/mixtapes worth listening to in the OP. Each of em have a description so feel free to check out whichever sounds interesting.

I recommend Good Kid Maad City, if you haven't listened to it yet.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I was a Zealot for Hallowe'en in Grade 4. I had to explain to every single person in my grade WTF a Zealot was, including the teacher /foreveralone /toomuchheroesofmightandmagic

Esch

Banned
I was a Zealot for Hallowe'en in Grade 4. I had to explain to every single person in my grade WTF a Zealot was, including the teacher /foreveralone /toomuchheroesofmightandmagic

I thought you were talking about that real shit at first

19657416.jpg

Esch

Banned
yo there is too much new dope. sometimes i wish we made a torrent of all the dope mixtapes of year so lazy fools could cop like a quarter years worth of piff at a time

You can't have hair like that and walk around in a t-shirt, with scrunchies on your arms, carrying a baby. Looks like Rocky is on his way to pick up some Kix and apple juice from the WIC office.

iavi

That new spaceghost is so good. Dude's both been better and worse than his MK sampling days. I don't even know how to articulate that any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom