• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

K that's the last time I journey into any threads related to a rapper. People saying Drake is the best rapper they've heard is a little offensive. Eh. Opinions. I'm coolin.

thabiz

2024357953-1.jpg

Mario Deep

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I dont know when so many of you got soft on Wiz, but you should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. I recommend you immediately consult a doctor to see about removing your big floppy diseased vaginas.

Has Ace put out another mix since ignorant 36?
And I need something mean and aggressive I can walk to work listening to. Any suggestions? Besides Wiz "Amber's dick is bigger than mine" Khalifa?

Detox

I dont know when so many of you got soft on Wiz, but you should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. I recommend you immediately consult a doctor to see about removing your big floppy diseased vaginas.

Has Ace put out another mix since ignorant 36?
And I need something mean and aggressive I can walk to work listening to. Any suggestions? Besides Wiz "Amber's dick is bigger than mine" Khalifa?

http://www.acemixes.com/Mixes/ignorant37.mp3

Bishman

With the success of Kendrick and being MTV's Hottest MC, hopefully this will push labels to sign and push more lyrically rappers with substance.

I believe the problem comes from these "lryical" rappers being so arrogant about not making singles and refusing to work with people who they don't consider lyrical....I mean look at Kendrick, he has done features with trap rappers

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
With the success of Kendrick and being MTV's Hottest MC, hopefully this will push labels to sign and push more lyrically rappers with substance.

We ain't seeing an album as good as maad city for another decade or two at least.

JohnDoe

Banned

I don't think that's going to happen. The only way I see this happen is if more successful hip-hop artists take talented newcomers under their wing, like Dre did with Kendrick. It's all about the connections.

I believe the problem comes from these "lryical" rappers being so arrogant about not making singles.

Not wanting to do singles doesn't make you automatically arrogant. Some artists just don't feel like doing that and it's their loss.

JohnDoe

Banned
Nah, it's been this high for awhile. It calmed down for a bit. You'll get used to it

Outside of GAF-Hop it's even more hilarious when people who haven't listened to more than 2 hip-hop albums in their lifetime rave about Kendrick.

HiiiLife

^I call that the Eminem syndrome.

Doesn't listen to rap, but praises Eminem.

Well actually Macklemore is the new syndrome around here.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Outside of GAF-Hop it's even more hilarious when people who haven't listened to more than 2 hip-hop albums in their lifetime rave about Kendrick.

His album was that good even on rap fans dig it. A genre defying masterpiece of epic proportions.

For one album all boundaries were dropped.

Poppin pills in the lobby and i pray they dont find her naked

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Jesus, I mean, it's a great album and all, but Kentpaul must have to brush real hard to get the taste of all that kendrick dick out of his mouth.

HiiiLife

It's surprising how excited I am for Danny Brown. Wasn't too big on him a little awhile ago but now he's someone I'm anticipating to hear more from. And Action Bronson. And Q. And even Earl. It's going to be a good year for me.

thabiz

I love it when they cry. You knew the consequences motherfucker.

Last time i hire someone fresh out of uni. Idiots.

thabiz

Oh yeah well that's definitely deserved nevermind.

no, your right. its sucks when people lose their jobs. and it sucks when i have to fire someone. i do find it amusing when an adult tries to pull some shit like a 5 year old.

trying to cry your way out is not going to do anything. youre not in school anymore. i expect you to take your job and your responsibilities seriously. big budgets come with heavy weights.

your friends can wait until the weekend. it sounds cold, and heartless, but i own your ass monday to friday. if the deadline is approaching and there are BIG penalties for not meeting target dates, you dont go out drinking. simple.

theres a million people standing behind you that would gladly take your salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom