• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I like him too. I can't tell if your joking or not about Macklemore because I know you hate Drake.

That's cause Drake and Macklemore are in different lanes.

But, Drake is not earning my like, but he's lessening the hate with the last few songs

Detox

jbxqkiL.jpg

QjRniIL.jpg

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Why does Budden stay getting slapped/punched/slandered, etc...? This dude is one of the most victimized dudes in rap -self and by others-. The thought of Tahiry snuffing Cons for slapping Budden has me laughing tho.

iavi

Gaf-hop, that moment when you're putting a track together and it all just comes SO RIGHT, it's so good. And not just rightright, I mean really fucking RIGHT.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yelawolf ft. A$AP Rocky & Big Henry - Gangster. Okay this is dope.

Why does Budden stay getting slapped/punched/slandered, etc...? This dude is one of the most victimized dudes in rap -self and by others-. The thought of Tahiry snuffing Cons for slapping Budden has me laughing tho.
Wait, Cons slapped Budden? LOLOLOLOL

I honestly don't know, he's a pretty chill dude, he doesn't even take as many subliminal shots at other rappers, and even still they never cause a stir.

PBY

Banned
um

http://www.complex.com/music/2013/0...-musical-cartoon-in-the-works-for-some-reason
Just a few days after the 16th anniversary of his untimely death, the Notorious B.I.G. is headed for television. There are apparently plans in the works (for some reason) for a new cartoon about Biggie’s teenage children featuring the man himself as a ghost.

House of Wallace, as it’s called, will find the spectral Smalls helping C.J. and T’yanna save his Brooklyn recording studio. In order to earn money and prevent the studio from becoming a “cookie cutter ‘entertainment factory,’” the Wallace family will bring various musicians in to record commercial jingles. That, along with the fact that the show is being billed as a musical, opens the door to any number of cameos by famous artists.

House of Wallace has yet to find a home yet, but Ossian Media insists that, “a few serious networks are in discussion.”

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
um

http://www.complex.com/music/2013/0...-musical-cartoon-in-the-works-for-some-reason
Just a few days after the 16th anniversary of his untimely death, the Notorious B.I.G. is headed for television. There are apparently plans in the works (for some reason) for a new cartoon about Biggie’s teenage children featuring the man himself as a ghost.

House of Wallace, as it’s called, will find the spectral Smalls helping C.J. and T’yanna save his Brooklyn recording studio. In order to earn money and prevent the studio from becoming a “cookie cutter ‘entertainment factory,’” the Wallace family will bring various musicians in to record commercial jingles. That, along with the fact that the show is being billed as a musical, opens the door to any number of cameos by famous artists.

House of Wallace has yet to find a home yet, but Ossian Media insists that, “a few serious networks are in discussion.”
peter stahp

EDIT: GLC - Leavin' Feelings Hurt. This song and video define struggle, my god. GLC must be hurtin'.

EDIT2: Not surprising:
Joe Budden said:
During break Tahiry & I were headed outside to smoke.. Dude came behind, jumped & hit me as I’m walking away, Tahiry snuffs him, he runs…..It was the most pussy display ever seen from a nigga to be quite honest… & it’s all on tape, so y’all can see the pussy shit 4 yourself.

DominoKid

Whoaaaaaaa….Big Sean gives the UK the first exclusive listen of ‘Hall Of Fame’, and it is a classic.

We heard the following, its not the final track list, but if its anything to go by, it sounds like Sean is going to have one of the hottest albums of the year:

FIRE

WORLD IS A BLAZE

SWITCHER (FEAT COMMON)
Produced by DJ Mano

********(FEAT LIL WAYNE)

FUCK MY MONEY UP (SAYITAINTONE)

MILF (FEAT JUICY J)
Produced by Da Internz

NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU

FIRST CHAIN (FEAT NAS & KID CUDI)
Produced by No ID

SIERRA LEONNE
Produced by No ID

ASHLEY (Feat MIGUEL)
Produced by DJ Mano

****** (FEAT KANYE WEST)

ALL FIGURED OUT
Produced by No ID

from DJ Semtex

Whoaaaaaaa….Big Sean gives the UK the first exclusive listen of ‘Hall Of Fame’, and it is a classic.

We heard the following, its not the final track list, but if its anything to go by, it sounds like Sean is going to have one of the hottest albums of the year:

FIRE

WORLD IS A BLAZE

SWITCHER (FEAT COMMON)
Produced by DJ Mano

********(FEAT LIL WAYNE)

FUCK MY MONEY UP (SAYITAINTONE)

MILF (FEAT JUICY J)
Produced by Da Internz

NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU

FIRST CHAIN (FEAT NAS & KID CUDI)
Produced by No ID

SIERRA LEONNE
Produced by No ID

ASHLEY (Feat MIGUEL)
Produced by DJ Mano

****** (FEAT KANYE WEST)

ALL FIGURED OUT
Produced by No ID

from DJ Semtex

OH GOD !

DominoKid

nah im just messing. could you imagine tho? that song would be hilarious.
nas and his crap ass hooks. an unintelligble, but still classic cudder-nese verse. man folks would be so mad lol.

HiResDes

I don't like either of those dudes and it has nothing to do with their race. I'd rather listen to MGK and I'm really meh on him as well.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
um

All right, you guys ain't working as a team. I'm gonna have to shut down the studio. The only way I'll reopen the studio is if you go up to the Bronx, and get me some breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom