• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
ri0TfUF.jpg

With all the Budden talk.. give my cousin's new track a listen tonight when he releases it. His full album is coming out on Thursday called "New Mood"and will have Kevin Durant, Ab-Soul, Budden and a couple other people. If you like the Mood Musik albums, you will know the feeling.

I will post when the track is released.

HiResDes

ri0TfUF.jpg

With all the Budden talk.. give my cousin's new track a listen tonight when he releases it. His full album is coming out on Thursday called "New Mood"and will have Kevin Durant, Ab-Soul, Budden and a couple other people. If you like the Mood Musik albums, you will know the feeling.

I will post when the track is released.

Will do, but right digging into Hark, had to go ahead and get the cd too for two extra bucks.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
um

http://www.complex.com/music/2013/0...-musical-cartoon-in-the-works-for-some-reason
Just a few days after the 16th anniversary of his untimely death, the Notorious B.I.G. is headed for television. There are apparently plans in the works (for some reason) for a new cartoon about Biggie’s teenage children featuring the man himself as a ghost.

House of Wallace, as it’s called, will find the spectral Smalls helping C.J. and T’yanna save his Brooklyn recording studio. In order to earn money and prevent the studio from becoming a “cookie cutter ‘entertainment factory,’” the Wallace family will bring various musicians in to record commercial jingles. That, along with the fact that the show is being billed as a musical, opens the door to any number of cameos by famous artists.

House of Wallace has yet to find a home yet, but Ossian Media insists that, “a few serious networks are in discussion.”

Two weeks+ until Aprils fools day so please tell me this is nonsense.

HiResDes

Was the video for Whoa posted? I actually like the song, which is surprising considering all of the hate. This that dirty Left Brain like shit.

Oh I got something nobody probably posted, there's a video for Satellites

Cudder

Getting Beats Studios tomorrow for 40 euros. Guy who works in a bar with my cousin is selling them. Cant wait to try them out.

Dont hate me Des...
They're alright. Batteries lasted me like 3 months with regular use. And sometimes I get a high pitched ring when I power them on but I think that's because I was always outside in the cold, or something. And they leak like a mother lol.

40 Euros is a great deal. But make sure they're not fake lol.

"Off the back of a truck" type deal. Cousin bought a pair already and they're the real deal so Im all over this before they're all gone.

And dont worry guys, now that Ill be part of the club Ill be sure to wear them around my neck with them not plugged into anything so I look cool.

I've been looking for a pair of headphones that have a detachable audio cord. I treat mine like crap.

My Sennheiser 555s cord is a tangled mess. I'd open it up and replace the cord but I'd probably destroy the set in the process.

Macca

Looking forward to Rhyme Room, shit should be hot. Box Chevy Pt 4, but no Rittz?!?! Guess Yela was scared of getting renegaded again.

He admitted his love for it on the cast, lol

Speaking of which my cousin from NZ asked me on the phone today if 'Thrift Shop' was popular in America. Macklemore is going to be an international star.
Yea, Thrift Shop is big over here. Same old "Macklemore is the realest, I can relate blah blah blah"

"Off the back of a truck" type deal. Cousin bought a pair already and they're the real deal so Im all over this before they're all gone.

And dont worry guys, now that Ill be part of the club Ill be sure to wear them around my neck with them not plugged into anything so I look cool.

I almost bought my first pair from someone who said the same thing lol. I ended up getting a deal because my aunt knows someone who has an electronic store and buys everything in bulk so I got the Studios for $200

Those ended up breaking and well I got a new pair for $70
THEY'RE FAKE AS FUCK
but still sound good. Doesn't have that beautiful bass though

thabiz

its fucked up.

I have a great idea. i'll post a pick of my gf, so these weirdos can critique or the more likely scenario, beat off to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom