• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

I got both in my collection. And both have a different flow and topics that they discuss. Worth listening in my opinion.

notsure.png

The Butcher's Block EP. 15 | Roc Marciano

Tune in as Frank and Roc discuss his new album 'Reloaded', his production style, and working with Just Blaze and the legendary Q-Tip.

"bring roses for my fuckin feet." funny shit.

Dope. It's rare you see a rapper straight up say he knows producers would give him B-tier shit because he can't afford the A-tier shit, so he produced his own shit.

Roc and Ka make me want to start producing. I just want to loop shit and throw hard drums on there

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Anyone else picking up Heart of the Swarm today? I'm Skepsi on the SC2 servers, if you wanna play a match later. Just need to make the trip to best buy to pick up my copy.

Cudder

Okay yeah that new Ethelwulf EP is pretty dope after listening to it a few more times. More so the production than anything. Yume is so dope. So spacey.

DominoKid

I swear yall underestimate how much folks liked Rich Forever. I wouldn't put it that high on the list, but it's a lot of folks favorite Ross album. I know it's mine.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Also it looks like how well the mixtapes fared for the artist seems to be a huge part of the selection criteria for Complex, as it should be of course.

Juicy J confirmed on the breakfast club that Stay Trippy is dropping June / July
#ca$h

PBY

Banned
randomly stumbled on royalty by childish gambino on my itunes today, and relistened. I think I underrated it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
was on the rich forever tape before iirc...
Say what?

It was on Rich Forever, but nothing before that. I also think Rich Forever just was put out like that without the single beforehand, and the video came afterwards, but regardless it was on Rich Forever.

SwagJesus

Banned
Tried to go thrifting today just to relate... I cant relate everything was all itchy ><;;

Can't believe this trashy music about thrifting. Just terrible.

Esch

Banned
Say what?

It was on Rich Forever, but nothing before that. I also think Rich Forever just was put out like that without the single beforehand, and the video came afterwards, but regardless it was on Rich Forever.

err n/m i thought you were talking about GFiD. my mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom