• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Dollarz

Guys let's say I were to get Steam. What would be the first steps/purchases to make? I know nothing about it but I've been wanting to do it for a while.

thabiz

Guys let's say I were to get Steam. What would be the first steps/purchases to make? I know nothing about it but I've been wanting to do it for a while.

Thats like asking, who do i fuck first at the miss universe pageant.

Whip out your rubbers, and start fuckin.

thabiz

1374751916-1.jpg

e.d.g.e - #MusicMonday

A new track every monday for the next 10 weeks. Keep it bookmarked.

Esch

Banned
a good first step is wishlisting everything you wanna play so you can get email notifications. next step, join the gaf hop steam group. next step, play chivalry:medieval warfare.

Every weekend when I realize its 5 in the morning, im drunk and hungry I walk down to one of the 24 hour pho places (the more local looking the better) and it always makes me a happy man. Even if they skimp the fuck out on the meat here in nam. Gotta go with the meatballs to get anything of substance meat wise.
I doubt I could eat meat in Nam. I'm not bout that life

Esch

Banned
I doubt I could eat meat in Nam. I'm not bout that life
a little dog and cat meat builds character, and i hear horse is in season right now.

I just listened to that red tooth rap EP you and biz recommended me. great sound, for sure but the writing may not be overly memorable. still, id cosign that rec. bass sounds great on that album, nice to hear some underground shit that wasnt mixed by a blind man with no hands in a basement.

joelseph

I posted the Young Fathers tape early last year

Nice! I posted it because it was lost after Kim DotCom's servers were seized only to be rereleased this year on iTunes. I'm sure you know all this already. Such an amazing album, if you people enjoy Shabazz Palaces I would give this tape a listen.

PS. Peep that ShowYouSuck EP, it has my shoutout on it.

//B1G

Banned
ia it tattling when you laugh about seeing someone punch someone else in front of a cop? sit down crybaby
No it's called being a bitch tattle when you have to quote them every time cus you're beating your little Indian dick to the thought of someone getting banned.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
No it's called being a bitch tattle when you have to quote them every time cus you're beating your little Indian dick to the thought of someone getting banned.

Why you gotta get racial? Bitch move.

siddx

I would have called his dick little regardless of what race I thought he was. That shit he does is annoying.

Then why even bother mentioning it? Unless you're on some racist shit there's no reason to mention his race at all. Would have been just fine as an insult without the word Indian in there. All adding that word did is make you look bigoted.

siddx

Ok?
RIP
RIP
RIP
RIP
do I give a fuck?

Of course you do, you wouldn't fucking be here if you didn't.

lol dude realizes he fucked up and is just going to throw a tantrum and hope people think he doesn't care when he's probably crying into his cardigan right now.

//B1G

Banned
lol dude realizes he fucked up and is just going to throw a tantrum and hope people think he doesn't care when he's probably crying into his cardigan right now.
Lol stop projecting. Not everyone cares so much about talking to a bunch of nerdy white boys about how good drakes next single is going to be.

Oops did I mention race again? Oh nvm, just white boy. That's not racist.

Esch

Banned
i dont know whats funnier, the vision of you crying your eyes out over your smartphone or the fact that you brought more attention to what he said than I ever did. fact is, you have some problem with me and youve never been able to keep it to yourself. you should probably get some help, its not healthy to get so fixated on people youll never see

siddx

Lol stop projecting. Not everyone cares so much about talking to a bunch of nerdy white boys about how good drakes next single is going to be.

Uh huh. Then why are you here in the first place kid? You've been around long enough that you obivously do care. Shit you've been a fuckload more active than me last few months. So you must care a lot.
Shit dude you've got 85 replies in this thread alone next to my 19.

//B1G

Banned
Moral of the story esch is a bitch for always quoting people so they can't edit out the inane shit that gets you banned here.
Secondary plot line revolves around me realizing calling an Indian dude Indian crosses that aforementioned line and waiting for my admittance into rap god heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom