• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagJesus

Banned
no-doz-cover.jpg

http://rapradar.com/2013/03/19/new-music-kidz-in-the-hall-no-doz/

This shit right here....

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Finally got around to listening to Bishop Nehru.

Haven't heard those doom instrumentals in awhile, kid has got a spark though, so I'll definitely be following to see what else he does. Really really likin' it.

Feelin' everything, but the chorus.

Meh. Shit started off like a parody song of a Frank Ocean song. Shit was stupid...

But this was stupid good. So good I'll actually take the time to dl and throw it on my phone.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
ktQwwUy.jpg

Totally diggin it. Nothing deep and definitely not re-inventing the genre, but more Apathy and Celph Titled makes me a happy man. Ap destroys this album

hrafsXq.jpg

Guest producers on this album are insane. Bill has certainly managed some crazy connections while never exactly breaking through to the mainstream. He has been around forever though.

7PizKrd.jpg

Deck and Eso, all that needs to be said. Unlike Uncontrolled Substance the production on this album actually suits his (and eso's) flows. Nice simple but fast beats. Deck can still flow with the best of em.

EDIT : Also looking for anything new in this vein if anyone has some suggestions. New artists or albums from similar ones would be great thanks fellahs

HiResDes

ktQwwUy.jpg

Totally diggin it. Nothing deep and definitely not re-inventing the genre, but more Apathy and Celph Titled makes me a happy man. Ap destroys this album

hrafsXq.jpg

Guest producers on this album are insane. Bill has certainly managed some crazy connections while never exactly breaking through to the mainstream. He has been around forever though.

7PizKrd.jpg

Deck and Eso, all that needs to be said. Unlike Uncontrolled Substance the production on this album actually suits his (and eso's) flows. Nice simple but fast beats. Deck can still flow with the best of em.

EDIT : Also looking for anything new in this vein if anyone has some suggestions. New artists or albums from similar ones would be great thanks fellahs

Anything Thabiz posts is usually ace, Gensu Dean's Abrasions and Raw Hyde would be my personal recommendations.

PBY

Banned
Got Abrasions, haven't really given it a solid listen yet. Will scope Raw Hyde for sure.

You shd check out:
Oh No- Disrupted Ads
Sean Price- Mic Tyson
Young Fathers- Tape One
Swollen Members- Beautiful Death Machine
Demigodz- Killmatic
Ill Bill- Grimy Awards
Uptown XO - Colour de Grey

T Dollarz

I'll cosign The Grimy Awards, Czarface, Abrasions, RawHyde, and the Tokyo Tower Mixtape.

Also throw in Triple Double, The Patriarch and the Ethel Wulf.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
I'll cosign The Grimy Awards, Czarface, Abrasions, RawHyde, and the Tokyo Tower Mixtape.

Also throw in Triple Double, The Patriarch and the Ethel Wulf.

You shd check out:
Oh No- Disrupted Ads
Sean Price- Mic Tyson
Young Fathers- Tape One
Swollen Members- Beautiful Death Machine
Demigodz- Killmatic
Ill Bill- Grimy Awards
Uptown XO - Colour de Grey

Thanks guys, that's awesome. I think I'll be spending more time in this thread...

cacophony

i heard that new j snooze song on the radio. my opinion that he has the worst singles of any artist right now stands. its one of those songs that gets stuck in your head that you want to get out asap.

Esch

Banned
yea i heard suit and tie on the radio recently, that beat change up when hov comes in is jarring and terrible. i blame Kanye for stupid shit like this. its one song you dumbfucks. either you shift the composition gradually like a Shabazz Palaces or you keep it the same all the way through.

PBY

Banned
yea i heard suit and tie on the radio recently, that beat change up when hov comes in is jarring and terrible. i blame Kanye for stupid shit like this. its one song you dumbfucks. either you shift the composition gradually like a Shabazz Palaces or you keep it the same all the way through.

Kanye stays influencing other genres.

Neo-MJ.

Esch

Banned
dont hate future really, as much as i troll. his career is just basically pointless. he brings nothing remarkable to the table, not even a persona or controversy. kind of a waste of time, and its even more salient when trap stans stay hovering on his dick.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
dont hate future really, as much as i troll. his career is just basically pointless. he brings nothing remarkable to the table, not even a persona or controversy. kind of a waste of time, and its even more salient when trap stans stay hovering on his dick.

i have an idea for a gif, but I'm not sure how to make it...

iavi

Future's a low-rent Roscoe Dash, and it's not like he's all that great either. All of you getting on that Future train need listen to Pluto and correct trajectory.

I really like the new db track, even though it is seems to go against the lyrical themes he said the new album would contain. Whatever, I don't care about that until I hear the finished product and its placement within the album. He's going off on a wild beat here, and that's all I need to get even more hyped. Hell, I even think the chrous works for the song. Just zonin' in between onsalught verses. I don't care for Rocky but I have a feeling he is going to murder this beat

whatever, I'm a hardcore danny stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom