• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little white girl rap can be a thing if she became more accessible. Right now she's swimming with the underground and putting out a mixtape with tons of hip hop references. She's just as niche as the dudes she surrounds herself with.

No one cares bout real hip hop group tho. We shit on them. Besides there is Dessa who raps sometimes and Coldvein likes her, so she must be big in the real hip hop scene.

Jitters

Of course its niche. She is like a rapping Taylor Swift. I don't even think she takes it seriously.

oh those poor little cute white girls how will they ever succeed in life, oh noooo

lol Thats not what I'm saying.

For the record, when I say Hip Hop community, I don't mean this thread.

I'm not as good at making drum beats on Ableton Live as I thought I would be.

What do you mean by hip hop community? The one at large or just the hardcore real hip hop dudes. If you mean just the real hip hop dudes she's too gimmicky for them.

What do you mean by hip hop community? The one at large or just the hardcore real hip hop dudes. If you mean just the real hip hop dudes she's too gimmicky for them. She'll never have their acceptance unless she goes all rappity rap super serious on 'em.
Pretty much then have 90s style beats...don't see why the group even matters. They deny a lot of different rap music because it isn't like 90 east coast music.

Eric Benet Featuring 2 Chainz – “News For You”

But really, I just wanted to post the pic (song is kinda meh. 2Chainz sounds weird as hell). Motherfucking Theo, 2Chainz, and Sex Addict kicking it

2chainz-eric-benet.jpg

CRS

No one cares bout real hip hop group tho. We shit on them. Besides there is Dessa who raps sometimes and Coldvein likes her, so she must be big in the real hip hop scene.

A lot of people here like Dessa, like myself. Her album a couple of years ago got GAF-Hop's top ten.

Also, "real hip-hop fans" is stupid and so is anyone else that uses it. They're "underground" rap fans and using underground is a bit of a stretch.

Are you referring to people who listen to just battle rappers or introspective rappers/groups? And the moment the rapper/group makes it on the Billboard Top 200, these people stop listening to them?

Cudder

So they say you need a hit, a chart topping single

Are you insinuating that that track could get radio play? DB's voice alone is probably reason enough that he will never get radio play, unless he's got a feature on a super popular rap hit.

I like Hottest MC better.

CRS

Wassup GAF-HOP

Any audiophiles in here? You know - able to listen to a track and give a somewhat educated statement on the quality of its mastering?

I have a question. *.*

If you use a Spectogram to analyze the track, check to see where the frequency is cut off at. Lower quality files usually have lower frequency cut off levels. Lossless levels are around 21 kHz.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lol word that Tsu Surf tape is actually good?

That dude is a pretty sick battle rapper. This battle he had with Conceited recently was bonkers.

That line about
paranormal activity
godDAMN. Conceited won that though, the lines about Joe Budden were murderous.

:lol

Can't wait for HRD to come in here and defend that trash hook. Rest of the song is okay I guess.

mooooose

I don't like the beat but I'm chilling with my Turkish grandparents so maybe if I was high and leaning it would be dope. And ASAP.

ALSO wussup y'all.

T Dollarz

Yo I just got Steam. How do I get in the group? It says invite only. Damn... I'm pretty excited about this. Time to buy my first game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom