• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caesar

Banned
Danny Brown will never have a major release and continue being a ratchet meth head while his fans he pulled from this hipster/electronic crowd talk about how they love hip-hop and how he is a good rapper.

Danny will continue to eat off these dumbass hippies while spending his money on you guessed it, More meth. While rapping about the dumbest shit no one should admire.

Will those teeth ever be fixed? Who knows.

No, never.

HiResDes

Danny Brown is an Adderall and Molly addict who sold crack not meth. He lost his teeth in a bicycle accident and it's become part of his trademark. He still gets a ton of women anyway

...I take back everything bad I ever said about you Mr. Jesus, you are quite entertaining, and I'd like to award you the title of Gaf-Hop court jester.

SwagJesus

Banned
Danny Brown is an Adderall and Molly addict who sold crack not meth. He lost his teeth in a bicycle accident and it's become part of his trademark. He still gets a ton of women anyway

He is a fad and once his mind is gone popping molly I will laugh. He probably gets a lot of guys too if he is popping molly. Not that there is anything wrong with that. lol

When you grow up I am sure you will wonder why the fuck you were listening to him.

At least I hope.

Also Im a King. Not a jester you are though keep dancing to these dumb tunes and show us what we should be listening to.

Gonna be an old crunchy ninja listening to XXX. Can't wait.

9P4eE.gif

caesar

Banned
He is a fad and once his mind is gone popping molly I will laugh. He probably gets a lot of guys too if he is popping molly. Not that there is anything wrong with that. lol

When you grow up I am sure you will wonder why the fuck you were listening to him.

At least I hope.

Also Im a King. Not a jester you are though keep dancing to these dumb tunes and show us what we should be listening to.

Wut. I don't remember swinging the other way when popping a molly breh.

Cudder

considering not following him anymore on twitter because all I ever get in my timeline are retweets of how much girls wanna suck his cock

I remember db saying he would actually get his teeth fixed

But then he wouldn't be able to lick hoes clits.. Yikes !

I'll look for that interview after class. He could have been joking, I can't really remember

Esch

Banned
one day danny will be a respectable old rap man like hov or big boi. fixed teeth, no ratchet hairstyle, probably day trading ETFs with his money from the rap game. he might have super gonorrhea tho.

it was written

thabiz

March's heaters

Red Tooth Rap
Tokyo Tower Mixtape
Your Favorite MC's Favorite Beats
MF Kosher
Daze N A Day

Track of the month is Keno - Without You

edit: wait, scratch that. P Money featuring Roc Maricano - The Professional.

SwagJesus

Banned
Easy.

"Ain't shit happened."

Most boring month of rap music since May 1945.

Kendrick and Jay on Bitch don't kill my vibe. Which yall decided to kill the vibe on.

Beyonce chooped and screwed. lol

Announcement of a Jay and Kendrick concert.

New John legend single.

I think yall are sour about mainstream. lmao

SwagJesus

Banned
Bonus.

Short Dog was arrested this morning in Los Angeles on a DUI and felony drug possession following a traffic stop.

According to the gum shoes at TMZ, Short tried to run from the cops when they tried to administer a breathalyzer test. He was cuffed after he tripped and fell in the street.

While on his way to be processed, he then allegedly threw his stash out of the police vehicle. He’s currently being held on the aforementioned charges.

http://rapradar.com/2013/03/20/too-hort-arrested-for-dui-drugs/

CRS

CRS is the only one with that white XXX, bastard!

Actually... I'm not. :'( :'( :'(

I know someone else here is though. I despise that person with the passion of a 1000 Suns.

I do have his OD EP though. It's really fucking cool with the "XXX" pill sticking out of the record.

I'll get it eventually.

Cudder

New K.R.I.T. track performed at SXSW, Talkin Bout Nothing.

Another angry K.R.I.T. track but with your classic K.R.I.T. hook.

sall good man. KRITs got easy as fuck hooks that are catchy and uppity. pulls you in with them because they're simplistic as fuck and get stuck in your head, then his verses are on point most of the time.

I am now going to officially hype the Quelle Chris as much as did Raw Hyde, full cosign.

I like it more than Raw Hyde; it's depressing as shit though with tracks like Good Days, Addiction Cycles, In Retrograde.
I find depressing music to be cathartic, as someone who enjoys the second half of XXX.

Raw Hyde seems like a tape that needs a few listens to feel it out. Bit of an acquired taste--definitely unique though.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Kendrick and Jay on Bitch don't kill my vibe. Which yall decided to kill the vibe on.

Beyonce chooped and screwed. lol

Announcement of a Jay and Kendrick concert.

New John legend single.

I think yall are sour about mainstream. lmao

Sucked
Vaguely neat
Nobody cares
Nobody cares

It's not the mainstream. It's just nothing great is going on mainstream, underground or otherwise. Just a dull period in the musical genre. Summer is coming though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom