• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn these bitches love kensrick Lamar. I thought he wasnt the type of dude chicks seem to fck over in this music game ie weak ass Drake lookalikess. But the womem LOVE Kendrick, shit is crazy. Makes my dick hard to see a chocolate brotha get all this love. We run shit my brothers.

sittin hear drinkin byh myself

Dereck

I am Not a Human being II leaked.
I grind on that bitch like a half-pipe
I stick in in her ass like steroids

nd8wu0.gif

Cudder

I Am Not A Human Being 2? Is that a studio album or a mixtape? No hype at all?

Guess only the Carter albums get the real big hype.

SoilBreak

Banned
damn these bitches love kensrick Lamar. I thought he wasnt the type of dude chicks seem to fck over in this music game ie weak ass Drake lookalikess. But the womem LOVE Kendrick, shit is crazy. Makes my dick hard to see a chocolate brotha get all this love. We run shit my brothers.

merchant.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

nd8wu0.gif

#PhoenixPause

Esch

Banned

as long as youre not drinking mikes hard lemonade
th_smiley_rock.gif

''I'mma make sure these light skinned niggas never ever come back in style... "

some of the songs go if you forget you're listening to lil wayne and ignore literally everything that comes out of his mouth. over 90% of it sucks though.

Weird how he snuck a tnght joint (bonus track) and a rebirth d-side back to back towards the end. Just terrible

PBY

Banned
some of the songs go if you forget you're listening to lil wayne and ignore literally everything that comes out of his mouth. over 90% of it sucks though.

Weird how he snuck a tnght joint (bonus track) and a rebirth d-side back to back towards the end. Just terrible

Yeah, the TNGHT joint came out of nowhere for me, had no idea that was on here. Wayne and Nicki take a fat dump all over the beat tho.

His verse on Trippy is actually good though.

CRS

Denitia and Sene - casanova. (video)

I can already tell, this track is going to be on repeat for a long time. I haven't listened to the rest of the album because of this track.

Oh man, Denitia's Bandcamp is full of jams.

http://denitia.bandcamp.com/track/desert-of-hearts

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. again. (new ride). is chill as fuck. Thank god Spring Break starts tomorrow for me. Many bowls are going to be smoked for this album.

I think again. has a sample but I can't put my finger on it.

Gorillaz

what up Gaf Hop havn't been here in a grip whats goi-

downloader.php

so...I am not a Human Being 2 is really a thing? No hype shit just appearing out of nowhere?

iavi

Why the fuck are you on GAF in the club, son? That's an L. Take it. Get off GAF, get some ass.

e: I was waaaay off on that post.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

yyjkYLY.gif

codhand

images

thabiz

#CantRelate

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
i will say though, the baddest ladies i ever seen in my years going to shows, was at a kendrick lamar show last year =|
What i don't even know how this makes sense. How many shows have you been to. I would think something like danny brown concert would attract some crazy chicks

codhand

What i don't even know how this makes sense. How many shows have you been to. I would think something like danny brown concert would attract some crazy chicks

seriously, been to about 100 since 95, im sure about the cole too, not like im hitting up drake shows so, just my observation, im talking wu, cypress, native tongues, etc type shows.

untitledrpjsj.png

Esch

Banned
are you a black milk stan or something? ive been ignoring the shit out of him since random axe dudes drums kinda suck imo

codhand

are you a black milk stan or something? ive been ignoring the shit out of him since random axe dudes drums kinda suck imo

I'm a stan of that recent single for sure.

I mentioned him a few weeks back during some heavy danny brown petting, basically saying, wonder what he's up to?

then when the song sunday/monday dropped, i just really liked it, more than anything off Album of the Year, or the danny brown collab, both of which i was underwhelmed by.

and the tweet post, is just further co-signage on an album many people might not have given a critical listen to yet

thabiz

was never a huge black milk fan. hes got some beats, but really is just another dilla clone. although i will check the new elzhi hes producing.

Random Axe pretty much sucked. Guilty Simpson is a basic rapper and I can only take so much of Black Milk's rap style or lack thereof. Meanwhile Sean P has never dropped a bad verse, I wish the album was just a solo album for him.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

stanley-the-office-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom