• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

Makes my dick hard to see a chocolate brotha get all this love. We run shit my brothers.

Need GIFs bad. :lol

animation1q8j5s.gif

Esch

Banned
Vid is awesome- haven't tried it yet, just using it for motivation now- will try after I finish this cycle of the w/o I'm on now.
Word. Well lemme know if you want the list of the whole thing. my teacher said it was fine to share. kinda hard to describe all the exercises without being there but i have yt equivalents in the list. there is also some stuff in there that is specific to the system from a martial perspective. knuckle conditioning, iron body training, kicking, and neigong stuff, without all that its like 30 minutes or less

Esch

Banned
what are you talking about. plenty of us like main attrakionz..

lookin forward to this. i hope they can give us abit more variety this time

codhand

Random Axe pretty much sucked. Guilty Simpson is a basic rapper and I can only take so much of Black Milk's rap style or lack thereof. Meanwhile Sean P has never dropped a bad verse, I wish the album was just a solo album for him.

I agree, but for the record P's verse on Rare Chandeliers was not good, even happens to the best

HiResDes

Denitia and Sene - casanova. (video)

I can already tell, this track is going to be on repeat for a long time. I haven't listened to the rest of the album because of this track.

Oh man, Denitia's Bandcamp is full of jams.

http://denitia.bandcamp.com/track/desert-of-hearts

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. again. (new ride). is chill as fuck. Thank god Spring Break starts tomorrow for me. Many bowls are going to be smoked for this album.

I think again. has a sample but I can't put my finger on it.

The whole thing is out I posted it a few pages ago.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
1. Damn I slept on J NICS' Darkside album from last year so freaking hard. Shit is so hard, might've made my Top 10.

2. You gotta be mad reckless to diss a Sean P verse.

PBY

Banned
The Cuban Ambassador here would like to just say on the record that yes, I would in fact BBQ and fight wolves to said track.

codhand

everyones talking about the track which i like, but not said lyrics

PD said P has "never spit a bad verse" so where is this gonna get me?

Detox

As the King of China I would like to say Sean P got bars but his subject matter gets monotonous quicker than Guru's voice

Esch

Banned
Im not really trying to listen to P for anything else but bars about stabbing hobos in the livers with shit smeared ice picks breh.

Tokubetsu

As the King of China I would like to say Sean P got bars but his subject matter gets monotonous quicker than Guru's voice

You're doing it wrong. It's

"As the king of lame as fuck where ever im from cuz im detox, I would like to say Sean P got bars but im lame with no hair on my balls and Pusha T is the greatest rapper ever"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom