• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I'm not sure I can handle posting in that thread. People acting like the fact Martin was black didn't play any role in the incident...what fucking universe do some gaffers live in?

DominoKid

I'm not sure I can handle posting in that thread. People acting like the fact Martin was black didn't play any role in the incident...what fucking universe do some gaffers live in?

the same universe that shows that a black person's life in the USA basically amounts to nothing...well some of them revel in it since they don't have to worry about being victimized by it.

siddx

the same universe that shows that a black person's life in the USA basically amounts to nothing...well some of them revel in it since they don't have to worry about being victimized by it.

Some sheltered as fuck gaffers on here, completely unable to even fathom a world where the color of their skin makes them a target of assumption, prejudice and intolerance.

IrishNinja

shits gonna be a graveyeard...but yeah, the whole "MEDIA MADE IT RACIAL" is some insulated bullshit, embarrassing too

New Slaves and Black Skinhead on Repeat

started here, onto pac now

Yeezus is hot trash

okay but then MCHG is like stale week old garbage kept inna freezer

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
okay but then MCHG is like stale week old garbage kept inna freezer

Never been a huge Jay fan but I don't mind the album at all

To me Jay has never been all that original...

And between the 2 MCHG is a 6 pack Heinken beer while Yeezus is like 2 22s of St. Ides chased with a special brew and whatever drunken mistakes that might follow kinda like Ye's life recently

IrishNinja

Never been a huge Jay fan but I don't mind the album at all

To me Jay has never been all that original...

no doubt, i don't know many people besides jay that'd call him the originator/none greater but dude could always flow, that's why it was a big deal when guest spots started outrunning him a while back...but this time i feel like im just hearin him fall off some high end production all by himself

i dont mean to keep bitchin about it, its just extra disappointing cause its jay so i wanna like it, you know? but its not letting me

siddx

Yeezus is bull testicles sprinkled in whale semen. You have to be willing to believe you are getting something "special and unique" to be able to fool yourself into liking it. Everybody else is going to go eat a steak and call you fucking insane.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Yeezus is bull testicles sprinkled in whale semen. You have to be willing to believe you are getting something "special and unique" to be able to fool yourself into liking it. Everybody else is going to go eat a steak and call you fucking insane.

no one is saying yeezus is great. but to say its worse than that pile of shit you call mchg, is just ignorance.

siddx

Kanye's rapping (cheesy lyrics and all) on Yeezus > > > > > Jay-Z's on anything in the past three years.

They both are saying the same stale unoriginal garbage we've all heard before. Kanye just gets so stupid it's funny sometimes. While Jay is just dull 99% of the time with it.

siddx

no one is saying yeezus is great. but to say its worse than that pile of shit you call mchg, is just ignorance.

MCHG has a handful of great beats on it that help you forget Jay is recycling the same old shit lyrically. Yeezus has zero good anything. You can see that pain in him. Dat paaaaaaain. Fucking some talentless media whore who got famous letting brandy's little brother long dick her on camera, now dats paaaaain.

HiResDes

MCHG has a handful of great beats on it that help you forget Jay is recycling the same old shit lyrically. Yeezus has zero good anything. You can see that pain in him. Dat paaaaaaain. Fucking some talentless media whore who got famous letting brandy's little brother long dick her on camera, now dats paaaaain.

Are you implying that Yeezus doesn't have any good beats or features? Sonically the album sounds just about perfect except for maybe Bound 2, not because it's bad at all, but because it's so out of place.

IrishNinja

ya'll take it too far on the backlash of yeezus tho

new slaves
blood on the leaves

(arguably tier)
black skinhead
hold my liqour
guilt trip
send it up?
bound 2 (i dug it)

magna:

...seriously put your vote here cause i cant name shit/wasnt memorable

fuck paiiiiin and new and whatever, im talkin tracks i want to revisit

There's a reason Yeezus is getting huge praise, whereas MCHG is being shat on for being an empty, bombastic pos. Yeezus sounds better than MCHG on every level.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
So I saw pusha and he did a real animated show. No new tracks and the second half of it was joints off the mixtape wrath of kaine..... he also performed those drake diss songs. That was his mistake besides a handful of people in the crowd nobody knew any of the songs so he got no response.

In the end he literally said "I love brooklyn" turned and walked off the stage so suddenly I wasn't sure the show was over. My only regret he didnt perform "what dreams are made of" but still it was a great performance.

Highlight was that line off the mixtape pusha has about running after white girls and "that spike lee see's that" and spike lee was in the audience... iMy boy and I might of been the only people who found that shit hilarious.

DominoKid

my pops is really into him so i've heard a good amount of stuff from him. that was something he posted on facebook after the verdict so i figured i'd pass it along.

cdyhybrid

+1

that jr...satch caught a ban for wylin out after he said somethin about GZ being hurt after a jury finding him innocent was somehow worse than TM dying, shit was uglier than craig mack hung over long before that race card/here's some lupe mess shit came up

Oh I know, I saw that whole thing. That thread is just something else.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Zimmerman thread is pure ban bait. Staying the fuck outta that.

I haven't followed the case fully even from when the incident happened, but my gut is telling me this guy got away with some shit he probably shouldn't have.

HiiiLife

I didn't even follow the case at all. But everyone blew up on twitter. Alllllllll the backseat lawyers came out and started chopping it up on social networks. Lol.

caesar

Banned
Ha fuck hashtag activists though, rappers who talk about shooting people all day getting mad now and talking about rioting? Bet they didn't even watch the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom