• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
The album itself is pretty good. Knighthood is pretty dope has a creepy vibe to it. Our Father beat does sound out of place just a tad bit, but it's in the front of the album so you wouldn't even notice it unlike if it was in the middle of the album

Can't wait. Production wise is it in line with the previous album?

edit: aw it's on iTunes. Previews sound nice. Somewhat of a jazzy feel

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
IM A PIECE OF SHIT IM A FUCKING FAT FUUUUUCK SHOOT ME IN MY HEAD

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yeah at this brooklyn hip hop festival redman went ob first now epmd about to do their thing. Redman is dope as fuck live

DominoKid

nah 808s is his worst album. because something has to be the worst.

i have Yeezus firmly #2 (instead of tied w/ LR) behind MBDTF after some time with it.

Nope. Jay-Z's new album is nearly Nastradamus levels of bad.
Lol.

I finally listened to this album today. So far I like the promotion more than the album.

My observations.

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. (How about throwing a Young! Hov! Jigga! Or whatever in there).

I wasn't really blown away by anything except for versus. Holy Grail is ridiculous. It's a Justin Timberlake song that seemed to get left off his album.

I like the Blue Ivey talk. Not a fan of the incessant whining (since Blue Print), continued street talk/drug and vapid song lyrics. Tell me something new like a song about stock quotes, Trayvon Martin, wealth not changing you, a troll song about being illuminati, being a Gundam pilot or something (Anyone ever hear that one Fort Minor joint with Ghost Face and Lupe. That one verse where Lupe is rapping about being a Japanese Mech pilot. Woah).

His flow seems to be off.

But I plan on keeping an open ear/opinion and will relies ten another 2 times.

But that Blood on remix is amazing.

Yeezus is hot trash

filepicker%2FlwJ01F4HSoiw7lqxen5a_denzel.gif

Jakeh111

Buddy of mine released a new mixtape a few days ago and is free for download. I did the engineering on the album and did production on the track Stand Alone. Its our first work together and my first time back recording after an extended hiatus but it came out pretty good, still wanting to get better at my craft of recording/mixing. If anyone takes a listen let me know what you think, Aurellius and I are always looking for feedback.

Loyalty Amongst Lyricists V2

www.eatdamic.com

'MCHG'; I'm trying so hard to like it, I fuck with Jay-Z HARD, but it's coming off as mediocre.

On a positive note; I disliked 'Yezzus', but it's getting better, as in 'OK'

They blocked NeoGaf (.com & .net/forum) at work, so I decided to look for a suitable work replacement; KTT IS NOT IT! ...and suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom