• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
How great would it be if Versus and Beach is Better turn out to be snippets from WTT 2. And it drops in September. I can hear some Ye n Jay going for about 4 minutes on that Beach is Better beat.

I was actually thinking that Versus sounds just like those spy theme sounding interludes on WTT

HiResDes

Okay on second listen loving the new Milo, sorry guys, but that first track is awful because of the lazy sample. The James Blake is kinda meh to me too, but that's because I wear James Blake out so much that that shit is like braindead easy to me. I could make that beat.

HiResDes

What is this about Yeezus????

...It's still a better effort than MCHG so I don't feel so bad, also Evian Christ made the album so that's rad. I still bump New Slaves all the time.

HiResDes

I don't like Guilt Trip that much actually. When I'm really sad and feeling nihilistic I'll listen to Haleek Maul over all that shit.

Ephemeris

But this is also the dude who still says Reasonable Doubt is the best thing he's ever done. Which means he knows he's not that dude anymore, and maybe, somewhere, still wishes he was. So my prediction: At some point in the near future, he'll try to prove he can still rap like that. And he'll do it by hiring a ghostwriter, and we'll eventually find out about it. And then we'll have to explain to our grandchildren — as we drive them to Space Kindergarten in our Space Volvos — why Grandpa's openly weeping.

:( True..

...Psych! Imagine when they find out it's Nasir and that he's finally won.

DominoKid

i really cant decide what my favorite track is on Yeezus. i think lastfm says i've listened to New Slaves the most though.

know this isn't the right thread but guys...please buy blurred lines

p.s. fuck justin

I love you JT

imwel76tTx4Pb.gif

Where was I when the actual artists started annotating and doing interviews about lines on RapGenius?

Wale got a bunch of videos on here :lol #lyricist
Nas explaining lines smh #smartdumbinterviews

caesar

Banned
I've been listening to Herb Shuttles for like 30 minutes straight, I thought I already played this song to death but I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom