• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
The intro track, and one of the last few tracks, it's just Jeezy saying "Gangsta Gibbs, hoe!" but still...

It doesn't have the same energy as BFK for me.

T Dollarz

The intro track, and one of the last few tracks, it's just Jeezy saying "Gangsta Gibbs, hoe!" but still...

It doesn't have the same energy as BFK for me.

How many times have you listened? The album didn't click for me til the second or third listen. Now it's top 5 aoty quality to me. BFK was top 10 last year.

Cudder

ESGN is so boring. Does anyone else notice the irony of Gibbs sampling Jeezy?

smh. it's Gibb's most consistent project to date. i'm surprised at how much I like it. gangsta rap isn't even my thing, like, at ALL. but something about gibbs' voice and how he rides the (hard) beats makes me wanna roll my white ass through compton giving everybody dirty looks and shit.

oh and a huge *PAUSE* for what i wrote above, didnt even realize it

codhand

Shame is a masterpiece.

no, this is a masterpiece!
photo5rrsx2.jpg

smokey, molasses, chocolate, figs, the based beer can do no wrong. absolutely delicious.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
New Slaves 2nd verse is pretty dope but nah Kanye, nah.

Don't think he's doing it for attention either, but he does want that Grammy. The one thing Ye cares about when he says otherwise.

Grammys should just shut him out completely. Yeezus is dope but still, he's not going to show up to the Grammys, he's not going to perform, why reward him? Don't nominate him at all.

thabiz

why does he care so much? grammys are just an advertisement for the recording industry. its not like it means anything.

why does he care so much? grammys are just an advertisement for the recording industry. its not like it means anything.

He acts like he doesn't care about what the media thinks, yet acts like the Grammys and even the fucking MTV awards are the holy grail. Who the fuck cares. He's obsessed with being told he's awesome.

thabiz

you would think that millions of people buying your records, means more than 200 people giving you a trophy. boogles the mind. esch is right on the money.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
It's 41 You can get 40 by changing the number as usual.

Forgot to mention it was a nice mix of old and new tracks, my tool is dope as usual.

Gratzi good sir.

I think the last mix I have from Ace is the snoop dogg mix. Anything else I'm missing besides the ignorant 40/41?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This is what happens when you're a mamas boy AND your mom is a hardcore helicopter mom. She raises that ego to the stratosphere with attention. Ye is just looking for that one thing in life that'll make him feel like his mom is here telling him "baby, your beats are the best" again.

kamspy

Saab Stories gets better with more listens. It's probably my third favorite Action project now (behind the original 20 some song album tape thingy and Dr. Lectar. Took the place of Blue Chips. Good shit. My new job let's new digest music all day long, but my speaker options are limited to something along the lines of a Beats by Dre Pill. I'm using a little $10 accordian speaker right now. Suggestions?

Still can't find new music to fill Yeezus' shoes tho....

kamspy

Well Done its nice but it's easily last place.

Statik stays producing Ambien 90s knock off that wouldn't even have stood out in the 90s.

He and Jake One share a soul. And it's as lesser soul.

Best 90s style producers working today are Fraud, Havoc and Alc. I just felt like Alc gave Action the weakest beats of anyone he did tapes with in the past two years. It's a shoo in actually.

kamspy

For people saying ESGN is Gibbs worst project, than you're forgetting the tape he did with Statik. I can't say which is worse, but it's sad that Young Scooter shits on both of those projects. No rapper alive squanders talent like Gibbs. He's the the talent squandering GOAT.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Haven't heard Saab Stories but Well Done > Dr. Lector > Blue Chips >>>>>>> Rare Chandeliers.

Still trying to forget Rare Chandeliers happened. What wasted potential on both parts, I hope they get together again and do a project where Bronson is actually trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom