• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people saying ESGN is Gibbs worst project, than you're forgetting the tape he did with Statik. I can't say which is worse, but it's sad that Young Scooter shits on both of those projects. No rapper alive squanders talent like Gibbs. He's the the talent squandering GOAT.
I actually did forget Gibbs did a tape with Statik.

mooooose

Does anyone know songs like Assassin's part on I'm In it? That intense reggae delivery over that kind of overproduced/well produced beat lol.

Esch

Banned
Nobody takes his shit seriously, nobody will buy it. You think anyone but hipster is gonna drop stacks on that bullshyt?

Listening to more Riff Raff tonight... I still think if his album drops this year, he will blow.

Diplo on the boards, Drake feature/co-sign, the Vine explosion... dude has the ability to crossover.

Riff Raff Man of the Year 2013.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RrKXSyC1II

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

I browse this topic quite often but I don't really post all that much since it's hard to keep up with all these releases. Shuffling through my music and came across an album I haven't listened to in a long time. I'm sure some other users here have heard this album. Nothing to special except I love the production. K-Def and Marley Marl handled the majority of it.

Mad Props
Illy Filly Funk
Hip Hop Ride

I always think about these dudes every now and when I reminisce lol.....I remember when hiphop ride came out, EVERYBODY at school had a straw in thier ear after the video

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
he's good if you're in the mood for that rappity rap

...i cannot take an entire album of rappity rap
Yeah, I've stayed away from any solo project of his for this exact reason.

At least Slaughterhouse knows how to make jams and tone it back when they need to.

Yeah, I've stayed away from any solo project of his for this exact reason.

At least Slaughterhouse knows how to make jams and tone it back when they need to.
Yeaaaaaaaahhhh, no.

Anyway, Crooked I isn't like that at all actually. His rappity rap stuff is mostly just freestyles and shitty slaughterhouse songs. That Psalm tape he did wasn't really rappity rap at all. It was ight.

HiiiLife

I always thought Jadakiss was cool but never bothered to go into his discography. Should I? Any recommendations on where I should start?

IrishNinja

I always thought Jadakiss was cool but never bothered to go into his discography. Should I? Any recommendations on where I should start?

most people just say that one album, but there's a mixtape with all his features that's not bad, and i remember digging his mixtape with Green Lantern as well

codhand

I've introduced so many people to this, randomly at crappy house parties, especially ones that project youtube videos onto the wall with a projector. Always gets the crowd hype and causes women to yell "omg who is this guy! He's awesome."

it's funny my friend always jokes about 'youtube parties' defined as when a group of two or more sit around watching youtube, i didnt realize people had actual youtube parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom