• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
I realize its your big debut and you gotta put your face on the cover, but not that face. Make a less stupid face Weeknd.

Tokubetsu

Can we stop all this hate please? Would it kill us to have one page of just love. Jesus christ, like last ten pages have just been wall to wall bullshit hate on whatever. Gibbs hate, Jay hate, Movie Hate, Yeezy hate, just bullshit bullshit. It's a venom bath in here constantly. The world deserves a better GAF-Hop.

thabiz

Can we stop all this hate please? Would it kill us to have one page of just love. Jesus christ, like last ten pages have just been wall to wall bullshit hate on whatever. Gibbs hate, Jay hate, Movie Hate, Yeezy hate, just bullshit bullshit. It's a venom bath in here constantly. The world deserves a better GAF-Hop.
I hate this post.

Esch

Banned
player-haters-ball-o.gif

HiiiLife

Hopsin rules.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
KAWAII LOVE BEAM~! GO!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Whos making the OT for when Knock Madness drops?

Anticipation thread maybe?

I've seen you give Hopsin a little of shine here,but you do know they are joking with the Hopsin love right? They don't actually like him
To save Toku from taking another shot, I'm going to say this, no trolling.

I like Hopsin.

Why when I make the above post you decide to do some dumb shit like this

Hopsin needs to get the fuck out of here with his D.A.R.E. propaganda raps. Why is it everytime someone links a song from him it's basically drugs are bad mmkay

Esch

Banned
WanderingWind bout to be the first recipient of the "likes rappers everyone else hates" award. Jitters also hot on his tail. We need both of yall to finish 2013 out strong brehs.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
WanderingWind bout to be the first recipient of the "likes rappers everyone else hates" award. Jitters also hot on his tail. We need both of yall to finish 2010 out strong brehs.

But see, y'all like Macklemore now.

[joking off]...and I don't have a single Hopsin song on my iTunes. It's like a reverse Lil B thing for me. I get the joke, but I don't get what's funny about hating Hopsin. He's a generic ass try hard rapper like a million others. Why is he the one everybody makes fun of? Is it cause Game is finally irrelevant? [joking on]

But see, y'all like Macklemore now.

[joking off]...and I don't have a single Hopsin song on my iTunes. It's like a reverse Lil B thing for me. I get the joke, but I don't get what's funny about hating Hopsin. He's a generic ass try hard rapper like a million others. Why is he the one everybody makes fun of? Is it cause Game is finally irrelevant? [joking on]

Nah, it's mostly cause he is like the yeezus of real rap. Although the hate is getting out of hand

Esch

Banned
Some combo of the colored contacts, the salty diss tracks, the being a black Eminem, and the occasional voracious stan that would come through

CRS

Trilogy has done 300-400k copies. It was music that had been out for a year or more and people still bought the set.

I haven't heard the new singles but there doesn't seem to be any negative criticism so he might do really well with his next album.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Nah, it's mostly cause he is like the yeezus of real rap. Although the hate is getting out of hand

"Real rap" fans. Ah. Now it makes sense.

Some combo of the colored contacts, the salty diss tracks, the being a black Eminem, and the occasional voracious stan that would come through

So, the "real rap" fans again. The contacts don't bug me any. I mean, have y'all seen some of the silly ass shit rappers have worn through history?

Black Eminem...lol. Well, shit. Now that you pointed it out...hahahaha

CRS

Those contacts do throw me off.

I bet Hopsin was a big fan of Limp Bizkit, tried to keep on rollin, got clowned on, and started with the D.A.R.E. rap out of spite. He bought a twenty pack of those contact lens when he was a fan but couldn't throw them away because his mom bought them for him.

Esch

Banned
Im not saying his appearance kills his music, but I cant respect a riff raff hopsin kanye presenting mfer. I can work with it tho, like with Danny Brown. I understand it on stage but that attention whore shit is too much for me brehs.

The anti drug shit is hilarious tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom